One Tree Hill

I don't think Shoes was being offensive, maybe a little ignorant towards others' tastes, but we're all different.

And as you guys have said, what's done is done, and moved on. Well done.

Well, come home from a days work and see a OTH thread 2 pages and think wtf?!? Knew it couldn't be true! ;)

Just watched the most recent episode this morning and damn was Lucas on edge! Next ep should be a blinder! Although not convinced he pulled the trigger as OTH tends to build scenarios then revert back to what actually happens.

For anyone that dislikes or hasn't watched OTH, the OC got axed, OTH didn't! :D Point made.

The show hooked me when it was about basketball and punk music! C'mon, 2 of the biggest loves in my life! Go OTH!

Well, come home from a days work and see a OTH thread 2 pages and think wtf?!? Knew it couldn't be true! ;)

Just watched the most recent episode this morning and damn was Lucas on edge! Next ep should be a blinder! Although not convinced he pulled the trigger as OTH tends to build scenarios then revert back to what actually happens.

For anyone that dislikes or hasn't watched OTH, the OC got axed, OTH didn't! :D Point made.

The show hooked me when it was about basketball and punk music! C'mon, 2 of the biggest loves in my life! Go OTH!

HA Ha yeah.... I love the music in the show too :D and the basketball that's why I am hoping Whitey can save Nate's career!!

But the characters in general are good and the writing... to think I actually found myself liking dan (just a little bit).... shame he's either gonna die or go to jail (surely he cannot get away with this...)

As I said going to be a very interesting final couple of episodes.... and bring on next year :D

Just finished watching this weeks episode.... and DAMN is all I can say... so glad Nate's career isn't over....

Caren better not die... Dan better turn himself in and... OMG HAyley is having her baby... talk about action central!!!!!

Just finished watching this weeks episode.... and DAMN is all I can say... so glad Nate's career isn't over....

Caren better not die... Dan better turn himself in and... OMG HAyley is having her baby... talk about action central!!!!!

Wasn't that the series finale?

If it was heres my twist cal for the next season! Dan goes to the cops, but turns Lucas in for attempted murder so he can be with Karen and the baby! :woot:

Wasn't that the series finale?

If it was heres my twist cal for the next season! Dan goes to the cops, but turns Lucas in for attempted murder so he can be with Karen and the baby! :woot:

If that's the season finale next year is gonna be awesome.... but I doubt Dan will turn Lucas in... Karen wouldn't want him if he did that... LOL

I was kind of thinking Dan might kill himself at one stage.... but awwww I just love this show what the hell am I supposed to do now?? lol

If that's the season finale next year is gonna be awesome.... but I doubt Dan will turn Lucas in... Karen wouldn't want him if he did that... LOL

I was kind of thinking Dan might kill himself at one stage.... but awwww I just love this show what the hell am I supposed to do now?? lol

Just checked tv.com and another episode has been added so that wasn't the finale, yay! :thumbsup:

I have a friend getting it for me now, I have been capped this month.... so in the morning I shall watch with much anticipation and glee thanks for no spoilers :)

:D Please let there be a fifth season :worthy: :worthy: Great way to finish off the season, simply brilliant!

Oh there has to be.... but you know, if there isn't.... I'm almost satisfied with the way it ends. But i am 95% sure it has another season in the works :)

That was such an awesome epsiode... especially the girls dancing to Wannabe heehee :)

yeh i think i read from one of the OTH forums that on Stephen Colletti's (Chase) myspace he said there will be a fifth season starting in Jan. CW has bought 16 episodes with the possibility of extending it to 21. Apparently it's true that the new season will show what happens in 4 yrs time. We can only speculate what next season holds. I cant wait :D

yeh i think i read from one of the OTH forums that on Stephen Colletti's (Chase) myspace he said there will be a fifth season starting in Jan. CW has bought 16 episodes with the possibility of extending it to 21. Apparently it's true that the new season will show what happens in 4 yrs time. We can only speculate what next season holds. I cant wait :D

That is going to be absolutely fascinating... and I like the idea.... Dawsons Creek did a movie Length episode of "in the future" as their final ever episode... I liek the idea of seeing where everyone is in 4 years.

We should start throwing up our ideas of plot twists....

Like Nate gets drafted by Charlotte LOL

That is going to be absolutely fascinating... and I like the idea.... Dawsons Creek did a movie Length episode of "in the future" as their final ever episode... I liek the idea of seeing where everyone is in 4 years.

We should start throwing up our ideas of plot twists....

Like Nate gets drafted by Charlotte LOL

Haha yeh that could be a possibility because they did go to a Charlotte game and met Emeka, i think in season 2?

I think something might happen for them to come back...as much as I'd hate to see it happening, perhaps the passing away of Whitey? If you think about it, he has made an impact on all their lives apart from Chase, Fergie and his river court buddy who's name escapes me at this time.

I would love to think Peyton and Lucas would still be together but it's a long shot, should be interesting to see how Lilly and James get along though :)

You might be onto something there, or it could simply be the pact they made at the end of the episode.

Yeah I reckon Peyton and Lucas will probably ahve broken up.

Lucas will have has his book published.
Peyton will be managing some hot shot band.
Brooke and Chase will still be together
Hayley will have had a #1 song and is enjoying motherhood, but doesn't get along so well with Hubby, feeling unexpected resentment at having to go to a crappy college.

Just a few more predictions :)

Yeh I wish that book was actually available, I'd like to own a copy.

There is a a question mark on whether or not Chase will return, because apparently Stephen is gona be making a film at the same time and he doesnt know if he can do both at the same time. But I would also like to see Haley singing again or Nathan making it big time with his Bball career.

Not too sure how the adults will fair out though, because Dan will presumably still be in jail, Deb only makes the occassional appearance these days and since they've done so much on her already, i'm not too sure there's much of a plot left for her. I think for sure Karen will still be around, maybe it'll show her raising young Lilly so that we can see how she raised Lucas when he was younger.

One thing i do love is how it all comes back to a circle:
- Peyton calling lucas to the same spot when they first met
- Riverside court basketball game at midnight (cept this time Haley cheering on the other Scott)
- Karen being a single mother again

Back
Top Bottom