Officially licensed Futera Unique

Olivier Giroud Auto - Elite

Pele Jersey Patch

David Beckham Jersey Patch
(Sorry for the rest of the pictures being sideways, didnt realise itd turn out that way on my phone and photobucket wont let me edit it.)
Walter Zenga Jersey Patch

Tim Howard Jersey Patch

Dani Alves - The Greats Parallel (Gold)

Salih Ucan - Next Parallel (Gold)

Well done mate. Can't complain with the Giroud, Pele and Beckham.

I just recall Ian Wright (credit to rishgoon) saying he never signed the cards Futera released, enough for me to stay way from this brand.

Olivier Giroud Auto - Elite

Pele Jersey Patch

David Beckham Jersey Patch
(Sorry for the rest of the pictures being sideways, didnt realise itd turn out that way on my phone and photobucket wont let me edit it.)
Walter Zenga Jersey Patch

Tim Howard Jersey Patch

Dani Alves - The Greats Parallel (Gold)

Salih Ucan - Next Parallel (Gold)

Very nice, I like the Giround auto design looks clean. :)

Another one I bought on the bay! I'd say its part of the France logo on Giroud's kit. Please correct me if I'm wrong! Loving the release so far, planning on getting as many rare (ish) jersey patches even if its the same players card. Just disappointed all of the triple patches are mainly Man City players and no Arsenal players although I'll be hunting for a double Ozil patch!

$_3.JPG

Another one I bought on the bay! I'd say its part of the France logo on Giroud's kit. Please correct me if I'm wrong! Loving the release so far, planning on getting as many rare (ish) jersey patches even if its the same players card. Just disappointed all of the triple patches are mainly Man City players and no Arsenal players although I'll be hunting for a double Ozil patch!

$_3.JPG

You're getting some sick patches man. That Giroud looks like one of the 'Respect' patches

Back
Top Bottom