Official 2017-18 NBA Season **spoilers alert**

Embiid 46pts 15reb 7ast 7blk 34mins W - great game

People say that the centre position is dead. I don't get it, I don't get why centres need to stay away from the basket and shoot jump shots. Like Brook Lopez. I don't get why he struggles so badly to score and can't rebound. Embiid can shoot the 3 ball but for the most part, he's playing with his back to the basket and doing work down low.

I'll be damned. Celtics actually giving GSW something to think about with their defense. Scores waaaaaay down 74-74 with 7 minutes and change to go.

And on the other side of the spectrum, Rockets have put up 90 points. AT THE HALF.

Wow can't wait to watch the Mavs Celtics replay.. Kyrie looked sensational in the play by play, just when you thought the Mavs had this one in the bag, the Celtics come from behind again!

Holy cow.. The play by play for the Pacers v Celtics match looks insane.

Wtf was up with the two offensive foul calls on Harden? That was so BS! The league will review and say the refs got it wrong and Smart will be fined for flopping..

Wtf was up with the two offensive foul calls on Harden? That was so BS! The league will review and say the refs got it wrong and Smart will be fined for flopping..
Yeah load of crap, close game, seconds left,inbounding , its going to be physical dont call fauls, unless its a holding faul. dont they know smart is the biggest flopper of the sport.
Poor refereeing imo. 4 straight losses im not happy.

9F563F43-7B6B-452A-8153-DFEDCA8468A8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom