Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

Anus Kanter has requested a trade out of Utah, and by the deadline. I'm not really sure where he would be best suited to be honest, there isn't a glaring need for him anywhere (would portland take him on as insurance against an injured Lopez? Otherwise the bucks are the only team I can see making a move).

It's gonna be a block part while Gobert gets starters minutes! :kick:

Last edited:
Amare Stoudemire officially released by Knicks...Jermaine O'Neal confirms he won't play this season...Mavs looking at Stoudemire, along with Clippers (of course) and Spurs.

I hope the Mavs can pull that one together, we desperately need another big.

Nets apparently looking at options for Brook Lopez.

Lance Stephenson desperately wants to play for Brooklyn. Nets don't want a bar of him.

Suns now telling teams that they'd rather trade dragic than lose him as a free agent, team to meet with his agent today.

Goran Dragic's agent has informed Suns he won't re-sign. Suns now investigating trade options, Lakers being a preference to Dragic.

Possible trades could include Gerald Green.

Absolutely! Especially with Lin under performing lately, and Ronnie Price should never be a starter on any team, lol.

If he (Dragic) isnt traded, it's likely he'll be looking for a 4yr, $80m deal next season!!! He's not worth $20m/yr, surely!?!?!

What is he, 30? I hope he does make the Lakers though, Clarkson is a fit back up pg and can learn the trade for Dragic. Keep Randle and draft Okafor (hopefully), all of a sudden a great looking core.

What is he, 30? I hope he does make the Lakers though, Clarkson is a fit back up pg and can learn the trade for Dragic. Keep Randle and draft Okafor (hopefully), all of a sudden a great looking core.
If the Lakers can land him (altho i dont want them to cos they could get him at seasons end without moving any good pieces) then they could draft Okafor or Towns or if they miss Dragic then they could go after Gasol and draft Madiay or Russell. If everything goes the Lakers way this could be the start of shooting for the stars again. Pick up and big via trade and draft small or trade for small and draft tall. Any of the top 4 picks would help LA in the spots needed for the roster.

oh how i love this time of year!

Pistons and Nets have explored trade scenarios where exchanging Joe Johnson for Brandon Jennings are the key pieces. No deal is imminent, however talks are still ongoing.

Interesting paragraph from Adrian Wojnarowski;
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...ams-outside-his-preferred-list-192209795.html

The Phoenix Suns are operating under the belief that guard Goran Dragic could be persuaded to accept a five-year contract elsewhere, thus are pursuing trades with asset-rich teams outside of his preferred list of destinations, league sources told Yahoo Sports

Suns playing hard-ball for Dragic, trade him to non-favourable teams for best possible return. Suns are clearly cutting losses and moving him for whatever they can, as he's stated he's walking away next season.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 12m12 minutes ago
ESPN sources say Wolves and Nets have discussed deal to send Thad Young to Brooklyn in exchange for KG ... who of course has no-trade clause.

My guess here, is the Wolves will buy out KG, they just want picks!

Why would they buy him out? And nets have no draft picks to offer!

They want the franchises greatest player to retire in their colors. I thought that was obvious.

I think everyone hates watching the nets. Their only fans are the try hard teeny boppers who pick up a jersey and cap on ebay and hope it's a good team.

Back
Top Bottom