Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

Surprisingly good game that Heat v Pelicans.

Wade was wide open on that last 3 - SURELY Norris Cole knew what Wade was likely to do, his step shouldntve given him that much space lol

Awesome Blazers Thunder game! Westbrook beast mode again another triple double.

And this at the end of the game from a Roberson knee I think. How do you even fix that!

image.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ER09lnhI

Last edited:
im still in shock that no one pulled him, it was 1.4 seconds left in the game. I watched it happen and could see the indentation straight away, mind blown tbh that they would keep him their. Read on reddit that he didn't do any interviews and medical staff were attending to him so i would not be surprised if he had a concussion and will be stood down for a few games.

While I enjoy Westbrook's crazy stats, after watching the OKC/Blazers game yesterday I've come to the conclusion he is a ball hog of epic proportions. He single handedly lost that game with his nonsense shot taking and trying to do everything attitude.

While I enjoy Westbrook's crazy stats, after watching the OKC/Blazers game yesterday I've come to the conclusion he is a ball hog of epic proportions. He single handedly lost that game with his nonsense shot taking and trying to do everything attitude.

Playing devils advocate - Waiters was 3/12 and Singler 1/5 so someone had to shoot. Coach has to take some blame too, must be getting the green light. He didn't play Lamb or Perry Jones. Also Mitch McGary played great and then was basically benched in the 4th quarter.

Playing devils advocate - Waiters was 3/12 and Singler 1/5 so someone had to shoot. Coach has to take some blame too, must be getting the green light. He didn't play Lamb or Perry Jones. Also Mitch McGary played great and then was basically benched in the 4th quarter.

Oh I absolutely agree, the coach needs to make some adjustments for sure. Pulling McGary out was a poor move when they were going so well with him on the court.

I feel Waiters is a bad fit personally. He's like Westbrook (in regards to his selfishness) just shitter with an inability to see the floor and there isn't room for both of them on court at the same time. IMO instead of Waiters and Westy, have DJ at point and run WB at SG and mix it up.

That's probably my bias showing though lol

Oh I absolutely agree, the coach needs to make some adjustments for sure. Pulling McGary out was a poor move when they were going so well with him on the court.

I feel Waiters is a bad fit personally. He's like Westbrook (in regards to his selfishness) just s***ter with an inability to see the floor and there isn't room for both of them on court at the same time. IMO instead of Waiters and Westy, have DJ at point and run WB at SG and mix it up.

That's probably my bias showing though lol

maybe coach is too scared to tell him not to shoot too lol - guy is a machine, fracture to the "zygomatic arch of his right cheek" and is still angry. I'd hate to be Roberson today! haha

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/02/28/westbook-thunder-release/index.html

as been stated someone needs to play the bad guy, RW is playing on another level atm but shooting 26-70FGS in his last 2 games (1-11 from treyland) hes been given the greenlight to do what he needs to. Your right McGary needed to stay in. I cannot wait to see Adams back to put some more interior D in for the Thunder. With KD out RW has to be that man he can't play 15-20 shots a game unless multiple players score big (Iblocka,Waiters,DJ&McGary) would all need 15-20 each.

That's a bit harsh... I do agree he takes some questionable shots at times and yesterday I was annoyed at some shots he took late in the game.... But you can't doubt his killer instinct and overall enthusiasm and athleticism.... He has turned into a force really... I agree with you on trying dj and Westbrook together that could make it interesting.....

D.J!
Nice buzzer beater at the half and a win. Team work wins games not individual efforts.

Back
Top Bottom