Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

Should shop booz now.....
We can't. Because he was signed via the amnesty clause, he cannot be traded.

Nash also has a 15% trade kicker so anyone that takes him on would need to pay that too, and has to be factored into to any cap space.

Jordan Hill and Wes Johnson can block any trade they are involved in, unless they get him (Hill) to opt in to the extra year on his contract first.

Just keep Swaggy P, I love watching this guy play. highly entertaining.

We can't. Because he was signed via the amnesty clause, he cannot be traded.

Nash also has a 15% trade kicker so anyone that takes him on would need to pay that too, and has to be factored into to any cap space.

Jordan Hill and Wes Johnson can block any trade they are involved in, unless they get him (Hill) to opt in to the extra year on his contract first.

Just keep Swaggy P, I love watching this guy play. highly entertaining.

Love Swaggy, reminds me of a younger kobe, same arrogance you could say lol....

Love Swaggy, reminds me of a younger kobe, same arrogance you could say lol....
B23GccXCYAAWIxk.jpg:large

You must be just as mad as Garnett!

Howard ejected as well??? You're dreaming! KG was the instigator and the aggressor. All Dwight did was a baby one arm push, no way that is an ejection!

one arm push? maybe watch the vid again mate! lol
Dwight should be ejected for that little bitch slap that started it wtf was that. princess tap.

maybe this will at least put to bed (false) opinion that KG only picks on little guys?

I read some of the comments on a facebook video share of this, I know I should know better - back and forth about who would crush who and pussy this pussy that - man, i'm minus 400,000 brain cells because of it :lol:

It's official

The Los Angeles Clippers announced today that the team has waived guard Jordan Farmar. Farmar, 28, leaves the Clippers after appearing in 36 games this season with averages of 4.6 points, 1.9 assists and 1.2 rebounds in 14.7 minutes per game. He has career averages of 7.7 points, 2.9 assists and 1.9 rebounds in 490 games (30 starts) in 19.4 minutes. NBA.com - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.2I4phQLS.dpuf

@GarnettFan4Life might be interested in this, good for the Nets, heard they are also chasing Lance Stephenson

owner who said he didn't care how much it cost he wanted a championship, now looking to sell, looking at trades. I'm not fussed what happens with this team I just want KG to finish out his career respectably. Well, not so much that, just finish it out and don't go out in a way that might detract from the HOF career he has had.

Back
Top Bottom