Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

14 & 12 in 27 mins with 2 assists a steal & a block. Should be good fantasy value on 6/9 shooting

It shows he got 20points 14boards today ? im god dam happy either ways with his play for the last 2 games and as i said i can only see him improving and getting into form as we move forward in the season.

Thinking of picking up my boy Steven Adams from the waiver hes playing so great lately if he can keep the minutes.

Just seen this :

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 59s60 seconds ago
Josh Smith has committed to signing with the Houston Rockets, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. He clears waivers at 5 PM today.

#1 reason behind this is that Howard and Smith are childhood friends and i believe Howard was best man iirc at Jsmooths Wedding.

Takes minutes away from the injured TJones and young guns but imo this tips them even better if Jsmooth can refind himself and look to be a board smasher and hustler down low again and let the duo of Harden,Beverly,Ariza&Jett drop buckets from outside the key.

The west once again gets alot stronger, i wouldn't be suprised if any west playoff bound team when its all said and done could take on the Cavs or Bulls and win the series.

Also just seen some bad news for the CAVS :

Cleveland Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao has torn Achilles, will miss rest of season. (via Brian Windhorst & Yahoo! Sports)

Who is going to hold down the paint area for them, incoming JO (Jermaine O'Neil ?) I heard he's trying to find a spot and they could use 5-10 minutes from him imo.

Trivia play : Who was the other player that hit 40+points,10+assist,8+treys in a single game ? will post results this afternoon.

@blazermb Damian Lillard is now the 2nd player in NBA HISTORY to have 40 points, 10 assists and 8 three's in a game.

The answer was :
antoine walker 47 pts 13 ast 5 reb 4 steals. 9 threes

Also my boy Steven Adams doing work on the Spurs
9points/13boards/1steal/2blocks with 3:41 to play in the 3rd (currently 73-64 OKC way).
Without KD as well! .

Quincy Acy with the Ejection against Jwall (silly dude will most likely get suspended from what i saw in the foul).

Totally baffled by the Josh Smith signing - and by Daryl Morey too - a stats guy. I must have missed something cause from the eye test and history says that the Rockets will now implode and be doomed. Stunning

Totally baffled by the Josh Smith signing - and by Daryl Morey too - a stats guy. I must have missed something cause from the eye test and history says that the Rockets will now implode and be doomed. Stunning
Agree cannot believe that front court but once again they are best mates (him and d12) so wasn't suprising, both will not clog the paint

I think if smith got the chance, he would be able to fill up the stat sheet quite easily.

I think if smith got the chance, he would be able to fill up the stat sheet quite easily.

he has had plenty of chances and he can do it, that's not my point - it depends on his motivation, effort and situation - it's been to the detriment of the team in the past - Hawks and Pistons were poop from what I recall. Don't get me wrong - I like him overall, exciting dunks and you never know what he is going to do, but way too inconsistent and temperamental it seems

Back
Top Bottom