Official 2013-14 Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!

Anyone watching the Heat Bobcats match? Bobcats were off to a great start, the Heat bringing it back. Bosh needs to pull his finger out and defend.

I am but there's a lack of intensity in this series.

Miami are cruising and Al Jeff is injured.

It's great to see MJ in the building watching.

I don't know what to make of the timing of the release of the Sterling audio tape. To sabotage the Clippers? That would be a terrible way to end the season and it's sad. But what happens after the Clippers season ends is going to be interesting..what will the players do? Would they still play for the Clippers even if he was removed?

I don't know what to make of the timing of the release of the Sterling audio tape. To sabotage the Clippers? That would be a terrible way to end the season and it's sad. But what happens after the Clippers season ends is going to be interesting..what will the players do? Would they still play for the Clippers even if he was removed?

From what I've read, I think even magic Johnson would attend games if sterling left.

He's the issue, not the clippers.

After reading more, I hope he steps down.

swift investigation and ruling coming, Sterling not attending coming playoff games until sorted. no sanctions as yet but Silver says league has broad powers to act on owners

swift investigation and ruling coming, Sterling not attending coming playoff games until sorted. no sanctions as yet but Silver says league has broad powers to act on owners

If the recording is legit, he is a disgrace to the game and should be stripped of his ownership of the Clippers. Racism in this day and age should be non-existant.

KD doesn't stop shooting does he? Grizzlies open with a 6-1 4th quarter start to trim the lead under 10, and it's game on again..

Back
Top Bottom