Official 2013-14 Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!

Lol nice one Blake

10176222_10152020668736006_2646583745544818828_n.jpg

Key things from Paul George post game interview:

asked what happened in 3rd quarter: said they were down 4, he got kneed, went to bench, came back and down 15. not directly blaming teammates for not taking care of biz but was thoughtful with words and looked like wanted to say more

gave a lot of credit to Jeff Teague - "elite quickness. up there with Wall, Rose, Westbrook"

how do you (team) feel - "good" - i'd be pissed.

Key things from Paul George post game interview:

asked what happened in 3rd quarter: said they were down 4, he got kneed, went to bench, came back and down 15. not directly blaming teammates for not taking care of biz but was thoughtful with words and looked like wanted to say more

gave a lot of credit to Jeff Teague - "elite quickness. up there with Wall, Rose, Westbrook"

how do you (team) feel - "good" - i'd be pissed.

They played absolutely poorly, Hill couldn't guard a 75 grandmother that's how bad he was today. Hibbert looked disconnected from the game, he should dominate ATL's front court but I think they really have his number. West did nothing apart from try to fight Antic and that achieved nothing, there was flashes of brilliance from George and Stephenson, but no where near enough cohesiveness to beat an NBA team.

Back
Top Bottom