OCT Rides thread

Hey guys -

Nothing too exciting here. Just a stock 2006 Ford BF XR6. I love it though, as it has leather seats, power everything, a sunroof and OMG - A/C!! None of my other cars have ever had air conditioning!! lmao - I'm such a peasant! Basically I had to upgrade when we had the baby.

bfXR6.jpg

This is what I had before - I loved it with all my heart!

1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GLXi

car5-1.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Ry

I dont really have any cool cars any more because I now have a work vehicle. Being a building supervisor, a dual cab is essential, so I have a Holden Colorado 2009 Dual Cab. Nothing special, but its free and so is the fuel, tyres, services etc.

The wife drives a 2004 Ford Territory GHIA in a cool bright Orange metallic trick paint.

I also have a 1988 Landcruiser 62 series wagon. Its my bush/beach basher and it cost me $800!!! The bar work alone is worth $1000, let alone the engine, near new tyres etc etc.

I saw a few VP's in the thread - I LOVE VP's.... had a silver S-Pak sedan, 3.8L with FE2 suspension, and it used to eat any other V6 commodore alive (including VX's, which was the newest model when I had it). Still my favourite looking commodore to this day.

I've had my fair share of cool old school carby powered V8's, but with 3 kids, a mortgage and a business to run, I dont have the time/money required to dedicate to a car like that any more.

My past cool cars, sadly all gone
1977 HX Statesman DeVille, kermit green with a cream vinyl roof, 308 V8, leather, woodgrain etc etc.
1979 ZH Fairlane, white with cream vinyl roof, 302 V8, leather, woodgrain etc etc - sweet burnouts in this machine.
1978 VB Commodore wagon, Ferrari red, huge hornet bonnet scoop, big stereo, lowered, 253 V8 - LOUD AS HELL!

Ok, I've got abit of a car issue.

Up to my 12th car and I'm currently 23.

Only down side is I've lost my licence 3 times now, losing it again in 2 days.

Only got pictures of 2 at hand.

Some of the others being;

Ford XR8
Ford XR6 Turbo
Holden SS
Honda CRX
Subaru WRX
Subaru Liberty
Toyota Minitruck
Toyota 4x4
Mazda RX-7

11286159229.jpg

21286159229.jpg

31286159229.jpg

41286159229.jpg

The RX7 looks impressive... unlike the above quote... Im guessing speeding/burnouts??? Stuff like that is best done on a track like in one of my pics. Winton Fun Day... awesome fun, safe (in comparison to on the street) and legal plus not to mention cheap. Especially compared to having fines, cars impounded and loosing your licence.

Heres my old ride from back in NZ before i did some mods and moved here a great car it was to 1997 honda integra type r

Now has some 17s a bomex front kit apexi cold air intake stage 2 cams and a 2.5 inch 5 zeigen exhust

Also i am car less in aus at the moment so if someone has something reosnably cheap for sale let me know

peter 2.jpg

Nice RX-7 Bustage, hope you learn your lesson this time mate its no fun catching buses everywhere ;)

That vp anniversary is killer:D I have a soft spot for jap never really was a big fan or rx7s untill lately that one you got bustage, its out of control looks like the goods! I hope you still have it:thumbsup:

Yep,,,im still hanging around....lololo
Heres my latest pics of the 08 ssv ute.
Added lovell lowered suspension
twin hump rear hardlid
35% tint
custom sprayed engine cover
Catback mufflers
Lower lip kit.
Otr air flow kit next and the full exhaust
Never enough money.!!!
Need some different pics i know..
latest2.jpg

008.jpg

And 1 for the yzf 1000r thunderace
002222222.jpg

Some nice rides on this thread. The RX 7 looks mean!

I recently bought a 2000 Toyota Chaser Tourer V

Yep,,,im still hanging around....lololo
Heres my latest pics of the 08 ssv ute.
Added lovell lowered suspension
twin hump rear hardlid
35% tint
custom sprayed engine cover
Catback mufflers
Lower lip kit.
Otr air flow kit next and the full exhaust
Never enough money.!!!

Oooo getting an OTR & a tune will be nice. Only problem is you'll have to go mafless = big dollars

That is unfortunate, its not a good thing to loose your licence but I have to say the best thing they have ever done is to bring in the new hooning laws, now the Government & Police need to take the next step and crush the offenders vehicles.

Looks like ACA and TT mindwashing techniques are working..

HOONS HOONS HOONS.

Remember there are car enthusiasts too.

Car Enthusiasts enjoy their vehicles legally and go about it the right way.

Hoons use public roads to be dickheads and show offs. Ive been into cars since I was 16, of course we all do silly things when we are younger, but with a bit of age and maturity most people realise theres a tim and place for everything!

Here are some pics of my BA Falcon.
2.5" Cat Back, Pod Filter, F6 Lower Air Duct.
Rims, Tint, Stereo.

Nothing special, but sure beats catching the freaking bus every day :thumbsup:

IMGP0276.JPG

IMGP0277.JPG

IMGP0278.JPG

IMGP0281.JPG

IMGP0280.JPG

IMGP0279.JPG

Loving all these Holdens boys. Only had 1 love of my life and i made the mistake of letting the missus drive it.

Good ol VL with BT1 interior

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

but on the bright side i was informed last week that me and the missus r to inhert this beauty

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Loving all these Holdens boys. Only had 1 love of my life and i made the mistake of letting the missus drive it.

Good ol VL with BT1 interior

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

but on the bright side i was informed last week that me and the missus r to inhert this beauty

Picture 019.jpg

wow andrew that is one mean lookin oldsmobile... all you need to do now is get chip foose and the overhaulin' crew to give it a modern makeover!... hahah
sweet ride

Just a little update on my Calais, since the aussie $$$ is so awesome right now i've been in contact with a supplier of performance parts in the states and now have a cam and stally incoming for the barge!

Now to read up on how to install a cam in one of these LS1's and get prepared for the weekend of torture under the bonnet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom