OCT Rides thread

Little update.

Got a set of Mars smoked LED tail lights also plasti-dipped my stock wheels matte black today while im waiting on a set of mk4 R32 Aristos

049C8BC1-orig_zpse5170f1b.jpg
D5548BE2-orig_zpsf1b94635.jpg
CC017060-orig_zps3ee66c3a.jpg

just got the benz back from a 4 week sleep over at the pannel beaters. Tracked down some amg fog lights and got some of the pannels adjusted and spots touched up as im a perfectionist. Now were all ready for the big mag shoot this sunday thank god

alright had the photo shoot of the car on sunday was realy impressed with the guys. spent 3 hours taking hundreds of photos gonna be sweet, heres some pic's
benzphotoshoot006.jpg

benzphotoshoot004.jpg

benzphotoshoot001.jpg

alright had the photo shoot of the car on sunday was realy impress with the guys. spent 3 hours taking hundreds of photos gonna be sweet, heres some pic's
benzphotoshoot006.jpg

benzphotoshoot004.jpg

benzphotoshoot001.jpg

looking good man..

I heard you like taking photos of things taking photos..so you can take photos while taking photos lol

totally, taking photos of the guy taking photos. man he had a wagon full of camera gear

And it's on the market. Now it's finished im looking for a new project. Maybe interested in trading if you have something of interest or can make up the cash difference

well that didn't take long, benz on the market for 4 days gone, and new beast arrived today better than i thought. very happy

Back
Top Bottom