NT Gb on dave and adams

haha. i joined the limited, momentum, p and p fb and prominence fb about a month ago when it launched. so far only prominence has broken. its gonna be a long wait ahead lol

Someone enlighten this noob how GB works and I'll highly consider purchasing.

GB stands for Group Break.
You buy a spot or more.. In this case $82 a spot (team)
And each spot is one team. Which is drawn at random.
And than you get all the cards for the team or teams you got.

Hope this makes sense. :()

just watched the Limited break i was in. holy crap was that a horrible case - think the best hit was a gasol auto redemption. and all i got was a nolan smith auto.

geez he butchers some names lol

just watched the Limited break i was in. holy crap was that a horrible case - think the best hit was a gasol auto redemption. and all i got was a nolan smith auto.

Yep i saw that live one of the worst i ever seen. The team i got was Atlanta which was'nt to bad managed to get

A Mike Scott auto and a Ivan Johnson redemption dude reminds me of DEEBO from the friday movie .

I'm sure there will be better hits in the momentum .

Yep i saw that live one of the worst i ever seen. The team i got was Atlanta which was'nt to bad managed to get

A Mike Scott auto and a Ivan Johnson redemption dude reminds me of DEEBO from the friday movie .

I'm sure there will be better hits in the momentum .

thats not too bad. still, was just woeful to watch. i dont think momentum will ever get off the ground. lol

Damn!! Was gonna buy into that one too... Lucky I didn't.
Unlucky for you. Heheh.
Saving the mojo for NT.

Back
Top Bottom