tcac_1of1
Australia's Premier Collectables Show presents:

NSW's ONLY trading card show

When: Sunday 2nd December
Where: Revesby Workers Club
2B Brett Street, Revesby
Time: 9am-3pm
Admission: adults $5, concessions $3, seniors $2
children FREE when accompanied with an adult.
FREE entry after 2pm

Right next to the Revesby train station and loads of onsite parking

SPECIAL GUESTS:
West Indian fast bowling legends:

Courtney Walsh & Curtly Ambrose

curtly_ambrose_courtney_walsh_apcs_promo_cshow.com.au.jpg

Perfect Pairs dual auto serially #'d to 49 $199
(coincides with the number of tests they opened the bowling together)

8x10 dual auto sketch portrait serially #'d to 31 $149

perfect_pair_ambrose_walsh_portrait_apcs.jpg

We are lucky to have them sign these items as they were reluctant signers back in their playing days.

There will also be a small 10-15 Q&A with them

PLEASE NOTE: All other items will be personalised ie To John, and if you want memorabilia items to be signed there will be some fee that will be negotiated on the day.

In addition to the guests there is the largest range of trading cards and supplies on offer:

Sports cards available - basketball (NBA), baseball, football (AFL, NRL, NFL), soccer, cricket, complete sets, factory sealed boxes and single cards
·Non sport cards - TV, Movie, complete sets, factory sealed boxes, autos and inserts
·Wide-range of card supplies and accesssories

Bring your wantlists, trade bait and cash .. always buying, selling & trading

Come early to avoid disappointment !!!

That's unreal! They have to be probably of 2 of the best guests that have been at the shows!

WOW

Will definitely come down and check this out, especially since i missed the last Penrith show. I hope there are a few more non-sports at this one.

Will definitely come down and check this out, especially since i missed the last Penrith show. I hope there are a few more non-sports at this one.

I am going to have a table there which will be complete nonsport. I will have all my autos / sketches / costume cards and recent sealed boxes. Let me know if there's something in particular you are looking for and I can bring it with me. I am not intending to bring all my binders of chase cards or older sealed etc as it's too much to bring but I am happy to bring along specific cards.

cool, i am waiting on a trade to come in the mail, then i can work out exactly what chase cards i still need. I will probably add a whole lot more to the want list too.

I'm gunna ask Curtley Ambrose go down the nets with me, bowl a bouncer and let it hit me in the face (not that i would have much choice) just so I can say I faced a bouncer from him hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom