NRL YOWIES.

Paul_Ambrey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
PAul
Brought a box of these from Coles.Would anyone have any doubles willing to trade.I have Parramatta, Manly,South's and Penrith to trade.I need Broncos, Cowboys,Titans,Dolphins,Dragons and Warriors.🙂

16939759373642882499493291054571.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Nathan
Would you trade me 1 Broncos,1 Cowboys and 1 Titans and you can have 1 Parra,1Penrith,1Souths and 1 Manly.🙂

I bought 2 boxes and somehow managed to get a QLD box. Ended up with around 8 broncos and a few each of Titans and Cowboys.

I have Broncos, titans and cowboys spare. Do you only want one of each?
I need a Broncos, Titans and Cowboys - do you want to trade for any or $$$?

I bought 2 boxes and somehow managed to get a QLD box. Ended up with around 8 broncos and a few each of Titans and Cowboys.

Hi, keen on Titans (and Dolphins) if you still have any spare - have most teams available to trade or can buy. If you are posting to @Paul_Ambrey and or @The Mad Hatter we
May be able to combine postage as we are all living close by.

Hi mate, I'm chasing qld ones as well. I have, penrith, eels, rabbits, tigers, roosters and Manly.

Looking for titans, warriors and dolphins
Have storm, cowboys, raiders,manly,roosters,rabbits, sharks for trade

The prices have gone crazy for these little guys on eBay.I would like to thank one of our members,The Mad Hatter/Chris who personally delivered 2 YOWIES I needed. Also most Coles have sold out.So if you do find anymore please help all the ozcard members complete there sets.👍🙂

going of facebook ebay etc it seems like the odds of hitting certain teams is region dependant if not entirely fixed - ive seen a lot of NSW + raiders doubles looking exclusively for QLD/other state teams to swap

Wish my local area had some in stock. I bought 5 from the Reject shop a day after release, and have not found them since. Got 2 reject shops locally with no sign of them, and the coles stores near me have never stocked them at all.

Wish my local area had some in stock. I bought 5 from the Reject shop a day after release, and have not found them since. Got 2 reject shops locally with no sign of them, and the coles stores near me have never stocked them at all.
Where are you located?

If there are any Ritchies IGA near you, they have them.

Back
Top Bottom