NRL OCT 2016 SuperCoach - **Done**

JT loopwhole is looking the goods.
Forced into the JT loophole, more because it gives me a decent chance in other comps. Not much hope in this one but I have to roll the dice after Parcell pulled out and RTS crashed out.
Burning trades every week trying to get out of trouble and only getting in deeper - WAAAAAAHHHHHH. :cry:

2 non players, RTS going off injured, Moeroa injured, Tedesco going off after getting whacked in the head.

My team is falling about!

Forced into the JT loophole, more because it gives me a decent chance in other comps. Not much hope in this one but I have to roll the dice after Parcell pulled out and RTS crashed out.
Burning trades every week trying to get out of trouble and only getting in deeper - WAAAAAAHHHHHH. :cry:

Couldn't understand why you loopholed, I thought it was looking your way at the time.

Mate the loophole, whilst I agree is ethically questionable, is allowed. It's not a fault of the software it is a strategy endorsed by the folk who run SC. I'd say it rarely happens in our league and often works out worse for the person who makes the play.

Backdoor Belmore with loophole:
Thurston 108 X 2 = 216
AE = 0 (we both already had Parcell as a non starter)
Bromwich = 77 (original Captain)
TOTAL = 293

Backdoor Belmore without loophole:
Thurston = 108
AE = only needed a 31 to be better off than the total loohole, benched Latrel = 103
Bromwich 77 x 2 = 154 (original Captain)
TOTAL = 365

Difference = 72 lost by 24 even if Mitchell only scored 25 you had me.

The curse of the loophole lives!

Good fun weekend, I was stressed when an hour before Monday kickoff I checked SC and I was down by 75 and still had Mansour and Mitchell to play...reasonably confident. Then logged on as the game started I needed 135 and it was pouring with rain......damn updates, thought I was gone.

The battle of the GIRDS was an interesting watch as well, bragging rights to dad again, whats that overall?

Congrats to the Wooden Spooners 1329, nice score but surprisingly only 2000ish for the week, thought it may have ranked higher...Milford 306 "wtf" Why do I have Mbye????

Shake and Bake now remains the only undefeated team and sits clear at the top after just 4 rounds.

No game until Friday gives us an extra day to reverse trades.

Cheers
Ross

Couldn't understand why you loopholed, I thought it was looking your way at the time.

Thurston 108 X 2 = 216
TOTAL = 293

Thurston = 108
AE = only needed a 31 to be better off than the total loohole, benched Latrel = 103
TOTAL = 365

Good fun weekend, I was stressed when an hour before Monday kickoff I checked SC and I was down by 75 and still had Mansour and Mitchell to play...reasonably confident. Then logged on as the game started I needed 135 and it was pouring with rain......damn updates, thought I was gone.

The battle of the GIRDS was an interesting watch as well, bragging rights to dad again, whats that overall?

Congrats to the Wooden Spooners 1329, nice score but surprisingly only 2000ish for the week, thought it may have ranked higher...Milford 306 "wtf" Why do I have Mbye????

Cheers
Ross

interesting read that. i enjoyed it haha.

and yes i have heard about it all day. he opened this afternoon with "did you know you got the third best score this week and still lost"

so safe to say he is enjoying it at the moment

interesting read that. i enjoyed it haha.

and yes i have heard about it all day. he opened this afternoon with "did you know you got the third best score this week and still lost"

so safe to say he is enjoying it at the moment

......and he Captained Oates, genius or insanity :confused:

Thurston 108 X 2 = 216
TOTAL = 293

Thurston = 108
TOTAL = 365

Shake and Bake now remains the only undefeated team and sits clear at the top after just 4 rounds.

No game until Friday gives us an extra day to reverse trades.

Cheers
Ross
Thank you Ross for spelling it out so clearly. I'm happy to share my shame with all.
You must understand by now that I am simply a lunatic with nothing better to do than over-think Supercoach to the point of obsessive-compulsive insanity. I can't explain it, it just happens every week. What can I do to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?
I'm becoming the North Sydney Bears of Supercoach.

:confused:

I was very very lucky to escape with a loop hole win, pretty sure first time I have ever used it and will be my last.

Had the C on milf all the way up to the warriors game then when RTS was on 10 and went off then I went loop hole on JT.

Luckily ScottsXVII didnt have Mitchell or I was toast.

Lesson learned

I was very very lucky to escape with a loop hole win, pretty sure first time I have ever used it and will be my last.

Had the C on milf all the way up to the warriors game then when RTS was on 10 and went off then I went loop hole on JT.

Luckily ScottsXVII didnt have Mitchell or I was toast.

Lesson learned
I've been burnt by the loophole before too Matt. Never once has it worked out to my advantage and every time I say "never again".

I've been burnt by the loophole before too Matt. Never once has it worked out to my advantage and every time I say "never again".

It is a curse I'm convinced, I used it for the first time during the opening 3 non H2H rounds and it back fired badly on me as well.

Thank you Ross for spelling it out so clearly. I'm happy to share my shame with all.
You must understand by now that I am simply a lunatic with nothing better to do than over-think Supercoach to the point of obsessive-compulsive insanity. I can't explain it, it just happens every week. What can I do to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?
I'm becoming the North Sydney Bears of Supercoach.
:confused:

I wasn't have a go personally just thought it made a good yarn. I think most of us are SC lunatics way over analyse things. So far I am regretting multiple big trade decisions and cant work out what I was even thinking when I did them.

Good luck all this weekend, remember we have until Friday to over analyse everything

Cheers
Ross

Another player out injured in the first few minutes. I'm legit ready to give up on this season!

Back
Top Bottom