NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

Maybe some upsets looming:

MOTORBOATER (19th) v Juggernaught (1st) looks interesting.

As does

Justcecchinstats (17th) v Shake and Bake (2nd)

Almond tofu (8th) v Darth Raider (3rd) could be an upset of sorts as well although we know Eric finishes hard.

Also our 4th place Coach Sweet Home Belmore has his work cut out for him after having both Sandow and Cartright way underperform for a combined 29 points.

Interesting

Ross

The loss I had to have perhaps? Well done Waqas!
Just a sh*tty week at the footy really. Chris Sandow??? Carty & Johnno???
No worries, we're back to "Sweet Home Belmore" next week and I've still got a few trades to murder. :confused:

The loss I had to have perhaps? Well done Waqas!
Just a sh*tty week at the footy really. Chris Sandow??? Carty & Johnno???
No worries, we're back to "Sweet Home Belmore" next week and I've still got a few trades to murder. :confused:

I think you should write next week off as a building week and move Hoeter / H Hunt / R Jennings and Kafousi into your starting lineup

I think you should write next week off as a building week and move Hoeter / H Hunt / R Jennings and Kafousi into your starting lineup

Well these blokes are certainly overdue for big scores.

Who knows what crazy beer-addled decisions I might finally arrive at. I'm in total control and I've got no idea. :rofl:

My seasons been a season of shit captain choices. I finally get one half right and i've knocked off second

Looks like there could be a lot of close games this weekend and going by the projections some big scores as well 7-8 over 1300!!

Good luck all....except back door belmore.

Ross

Looks like there could be a lot of close games this weekend and going by the projections some big scores as well 7-8 over 1300!!

Good luck all....except back door belmore.

Ross

Such poor sportsmanship. To be expected I suppose.
Look out though, I've made some strategic trades this week that will either catapult me into the top four or send me out the "back door".
Pity Chrissy Sandow got punted though, he was big-time due. :rofl:

Such poor sportsmanship. To be expected I suppose.
Look out though, I've made some strategic trades this week that will either catapult me into the top four or send me out the "back door".
Pity Chrissy Sandow got punted though, he was big-time due. :rofl:

Inglis and Chambers for DCE and DWZ not a bad move but the Dragons are good defensively which might take some attacking points off Chambers and Inglis v Knights well he might not be interested in this one.......well I hope so anyway.

It's gonna be close is it worth loop-holing CP13? You've got a few nuffies on the bench who might go low if you do like Kennar or Marketo.

I'll be watching with interest....Oh I've got a trade left as well ;)

Cheers
Ross

tedesco to ferguson. girds you are so dumb
I thought about Fergo he's in good form but can go low......

I've been toying with the idea of Linnett for a week or two to makesome last ditch cash....now that could be dumb!!!

I left teddy out of my 17 in one league. Played milford, maloney, a reynolds and luke ahead of him.

I've got I Luke out of my 17 at the moment I've swapped him in and out many times, cant decide out of Lowe / Luke or even Mateo or maybe even DCE if he plays I've heard he travelled with the team.....first worl problems!!

I thought about Fergo he's in good form but can go low......

I've been toying with the idea of Linnett for a week or two to makesome last ditch cash....now that could be dumb!!!

I've got I Luke out of my 17 at the moment I've swapped him in and out many times, cant decide out of Lowe / Luke or even Mateo or maybe even DCE if he plays I've heard he travelled with the team.....first worl problems!!
I reckon the rabbitohs will have a big win against the knights plus mcinnes is out and luke had a good game last start so backing him for a solid game this week.

I held both dce and cartwright but really hoping they both dont play this week cause they both have huge b/e's. Had to deal with bird and mateo first this week.

I've enjoyed the "retro" Mateo ride for the past 4-6 weeks but yep his time appears done.....but with the hype around letting him go he could come out and go BIG.

My Bench options; Luke v Lowe v Coote v Gurgess all playing teams with poor defence so attacking stats aplenty you would think just got to pick the right ones. My thinking is Luke who always plays 80 apart from 2 games this year for disciplinary reasons often just feeds the ball on when Souths are going well has only scored once this year 4 line breaks and two Last touch so his attacking stats are low his better scores this year have come when he's kicked goals. Lowe always gives you 50+ in base stats and given the Cows might put 50 on the Eels he might be able to add some attacking stats and rack up 80. Coote is a go to in attack so expect some good points from him. Gurgess will do the work to get 60 it's a tough decision especially when the result could come down to 20 points or so.

Well I'll just keep changing it until lock out.

Ross

I've enjoyed the "retro" Mateo ride for the past 4-6 weeks but yep his time appears done.....but with the hype around letting him go he could come out and go BIG.

My Bench options; Luke v Lowe v Coote v Gurgess all playing teams with poor defence so attacking stats aplenty you would think just got to pick the right ones. My thinking is Luke who always plays 80 apart from 2 games this year for disciplinary reasons often just feeds the ball on when Souths are going well has only scored once this year 4 line breaks and two Last touch so his attacking stats are low his better scores this year have come when he's kicked goals. Lowe always gives you 50+ in base stats and given the Cows might put 50 on the Eels he might be able to add some attacking stats and rack up 80. Coote is a go to in attack so expect some good points from him. Gurgess will do the work to get 60 it's a tough decision especially when the result could come down to 20 points or so.

Well I'll just keep changing it until lock out.

Ross

Good to see you're putting so much thought into it Ross. That's usually my downfall - over thinking, changing the team every time I look at it and then pulling the wrong rein. This week I sat down at 6:30 and I was done in ten minutes. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom