NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

20 trades left
$95K in the bank
Team worth $7.62M
My team will change heaps in the next few weeks especially when origin is finished and I cash in. However SC paranoia is taking hold as I used 3 trades last week just to sure up numbers. As it turns out Sandow and Paulo both played so I ended up worse off and burnt 2 more trades than Ineeded to. Thanks Aron!

20 trades left
$95K in the bank
Team worth $7.62M
My team will change heaps in the next few weeks especially when origin is finished and I cash in. However SC paranoia is taking hold as I used 3 trades last week just to sure up numbers. As it turns out Sandow and Paulo both played so I ended up worse off and burnt 2 more trades than Ineeded to. Thanks Aron!
No worries mischa. I do what i can. Hindy pretty much said on the matty johns show that sandow did not travel with the team so he must have made his own way down haha

Dad was filthy you just beat him and he traded in peats on the last day to beat you.

Mmmmm Peats.

I had hoped to do a straight swap to Seggy this week but with his injury he didn't hit his BE so dropped in price leaving me just short of cash.

Ross

Some interesting match ups this weekends with projections showing some tight results.

Couldn't find room for lovett in my team this weekend.... 74 doh!

On a side note is anyone playing nrl.com fantasy? When I view my match up it still has my team from last week showing including players I've traded out all the Souths players in etc (OK on the phone app though) weird.

Ross

I went out last night forgot to do my team, easy win for erccc. Hurts me

OK I've got a tough decision to be made, which hookers season do I end next?

I'm not picking Rein, think I might try and get Smith in before Origin III

Ross

OK I've got a tough decision to be made, which hookers season do I end next?

I'm not picking Rein, think I might try and get Smith in before Origin III

Ross

you bought seggy im guessing? im moving him on for austin at hooker.

Yep Seggy was this weeks victim. Peats the week before and Moseley before that and voodooed Granville / Simpkins / Srama / F Brown / Stanley....... and have carried I Luke for the whole year waiting for him to come good.

Yep Seggy was this weeks victim. Peats the week before and Moseley before that and voodooed Granville / Simpkins / Srama / F Brown / Stanley....... and have carried I Luke for the whole year waiting for him to come good.
sheezus stay away from blake austin for me then haha

i went from being absolutely no chance to probably the favourite to win in my game this week, hopefully theres no huge fluctuations tomorrow.

EDIT: i see they have already done the updates : extra 10 points for fifita hurts me heaps.

i went from being absolutely no chance to probably the favourite to win in my game this week, hopefully theres no huge fluctuations tomorrow.

EDIT: i see they have already done the updates : extra 10 points for fifita hurts me heaps.

Cordner +3pts
v
Maloney

I'd be happy for Cordner to be a late withdrawal or for him to play limited minutes in favour of Taukeiaho. My issue is I don't want my 3 Roosters to go to well against the RedV what a quandary.

I must say "why me again?" when a coach who has regularly forgotten about his team and blown victories against some of our top teams and gifted them two points and massive for and against scores decides to turns up all guns blazing against me..... :(

Wade what have I done? :lol:

Ross

I thought maranta wasn't playing so put in kennar (does Harris know how to pass the ball?)
Glad I subbed in bird

Last edited:
my teams at that point where i dont know who to pick for the reserves this week, i have 7 that are genuine options. watch me get it ever so wrong

Shot myself in the foot two weeks running. No feet left to shoot.
Beaten by 12 with 2 players short. Seems these last two games I've made every call possible that would ultimately enable me to lose by the barest possible margin.
:mad: :( :confused:

Back
Top Bottom