For Sale NRL NSWRL ARL Footy cards potentially for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobs82

OzCardTrader
Real Name
dan
So I just dusted off the old footy card collection and thought I'd suss out what they're worth. Im thinking of selling of them. Heres a list of the best of what i have.

All 5 Gold Foil Chase Cards Dynamic 94 series 1 - Ricky Stuart, Steve Walters, Brad Mackay, Mark Coyne and Kerrod Walters. ( Kerrod Walters is personally signed, no certificate. )

94 Masters Captains Choice set - Jim serdaris, Brad Clyde, Mark Carrol, Greg Florimo, Jason Smith.

94 Supporters Choice. I have every card except card 5 which I believe is Brad Mackay. Card 2 Allan Langer is personally signed as is card 9 Willie Carne.

Brad Fittler National Heroes Card.

FRAMED Brad Fittler National Heroes SIGNED card #975/1000, with certificate of Authenticity and Exchange card. All Framed as a 3 card set.

Origin Men of Steel 9 card set framed.

Wendell Sailor Rookie Sensations 94 personally signed. This card came from a Kangaroo Tour limited edition set.

I have heaps more cards including full sets and incomplete sets, but the above mentioned cards are the limited edition cards and ones i presume would be of most value.

I'm new to the whole researching what these cards are worth and Ill be looking into it for sure now that I can see that there are still people that like purchase and trade. I thought it was a dying hobby, I'm obviously getting old haha.

Responses and assistance welcome!!!:wave:

ok champ

I will do my best to give you a run down on the worth of the insert lot, members are welcome too correct me as i get my price guides off ebay :)

ok here we go: These are all depending if the cards are in mint condition etc etc...

5 x Gold foil chase 1994 Series 1 = $40 - $45
5 x Masters Captains Choice 1994 = $45 ( roughly about 8.50 each.)
1994 Series 2 Supporters Choice Gold Cards = About 10 - 12$ each depending on the player.
1996 Series 1 Brad Fittler Standard = about 10$
Redeemed Brad Fittler with Redemption and COA ( Cards u have) = about 90 - 100$
1995 Series 2 origin men of steel = about 3 - 5$ each

Wendell Sailor Card = if it is not numbered eg. like your fittler card was out of 1000, then i'd say it would be worth not much at all.
Maybe 4 - 8$

And all your full sets:
If they are with the collector albums for the different years of cards then full sets of 1994 series 1 and 2 in a collector album would probably fetch 100$
1994 Masters would probably sell for about 25$ - although ive seen numerous sets go on ebay for about 8$, so its entirely what some1 is willing to pay.
1995 Series 1 and 2 in a collector album would be worth about the same as 1994 series 1 + 2 in the albums, without albums they would probably go for about 30$ each set...
and i am not sure about 1996 sets at all sorry

Can another member help???

I hope i have gotten most of that right

:)

:v:

thanks for your help on those cards. The wendell Sailor card number is RS3. Its comes from a Dynamic series and i presume it comes from a released set in 1995 because the statistics on the back of the card have his 1994 stats.

Payney85 you are on the mark with your numbers in my opinion, supply & demand drops through out the year as people start collecting or pick their card collecting after a break, there is always interest at some level like most things price driven, Cheers z240 :v:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom