For Sale NRL Centenary Folder and Complete Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

howzat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
NRL Centenary Folder and complete Mint base set, make an offer please or I am thinking of taking out the team sets and selling them that way?

s-l640.jpg

Also have other traders non-complete sets with inserts and spares and also have a lot of Broncos cards, full team sets, promo sets, signed acetate inserts etc etc, that need a new home

Where abouts are you? need a specific suburb, because psotage is quite improtant

Ok then, very unlikely, how much is postatge for that thing to NSW

so they are worth SFA lol

No, definitely not. A folder and full base might get you $40-$50 at present but this particular release is never to be repeated and will only go up in value. The issue at present is the market is right down and this release was double the size of a normal series 2 NRL release so there is plenty of unopened stock

Ok then, very unlikely, how much is postatge for that thing to NSW

it was a joke if you google it, what are you after anyway? Haven't posted sets for years. I guess bags are the cheapest option and I am in that vicinity :)

Ok, didnt find that too amusing, what suburb in NSW and give me what you are looking at in terms of price.

No, definitely not. A folder and full base might get you $40-$50 at present but this particular release is never to be repeated and will only go up in value. The issue at present is the market is right down and this release was double the size of a normal series 2 NRL release so there is plenty of unopened stock

Cheers

Last edited:
Ok, didnt find that too amusing, what suburb in NSW and give me what you are looking at in terms of price.

I live near that area in QLD and I don't even know what you want to begin with , you have been a member for just over 2 weeks, I have been around for 7 years FMD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom