dally m 6,7 $8 each
player of year 1,2,13,14 $2 each

2007 Champions Complete Common Set and Album $45

2009 Classic Complete Common set and album $45

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE REASONABLE OFFERS

thanks

Re: Selling all of my nrl stuff___keep an eye on this over next few days

Will eventually get around to finishing dogs stuff,
Kind of in a bit of financial trouble at moment, and have 1st baby on the way, due xmas

Rey, Good luck with all of that. Perspective in life certainly change when a little one comes along. I have 3. Do they still have a baby bonus to help you along? Anyway, if you are interested we just retired our baby seat (0-5yrs) which is in good used condition. You can use it for grandparents spare or whatever. If you can come and get it, it's yours - it's a freebie.

Good luck Rey, kids are the most precious collection of all, I've finished my set and as I have, you'll eventually get your head above the water line.

I'm interested in the 1980 extra release cards particularly 169 / 170 / 173 if you would seperate them?

Cheers
Ross

Hope you still tread the OCT boards now and then as I'll miss your passionate dislike of the Dragons.....

Thanks for the replies fellas,
Due to problem gambling, i now have to part with some of my treasured items. Noones fault but my own,and im not here for sympathy.
I sure hope that others here dont follow the same stupid path.

Mischa, Thank you for your kind offer. We have all we need for the baby right now. And yes the baby bonus still does apply.

Ross, ill still be here, the passionate dislike is more of a living in wollongong thing,
the extra release cards are yours if you want them, as long as you know that they are not in great condition as stated above.

Im happy for people to make REASONABLE offers on the above.
Thanks
Rey

Re: Selling my nrl collection, more to be added

Thread????? Yes there are 10 cards in the set.
Thanks

Some more sold, Is there any interest for the rest.

I didnt think the 1987 set would get so much, But was expecting around $200 upwards for the others

All 2000 logo cards now $9 get the lot for $100 POSTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom