NRL (AFL) Mascot Mania

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
Has anybody else played these games yet?

They are a lot better than i was expecting given the quality of other NRL and even AFL related games.

For those that haven't, they are games for the DS where you select your teams mascot and must journey through the other teams worlds to defeat them and restore pride in your club. It's a Platform game and each mascot has their own arsenal of special moves.

The game designers must have got licensing approval from Select Australia as well as throughout the levels you find football cards and you need to collect them all on your travels. The cards are from the 2009 Select Champions Series. There is the entire common set and then the special insert cards as well.

I hadn't even heard anything about the games until i stumbled on them the other day and had a look. Good to see new games coming out incorporating other AFL and NRL concepts. Now if only we could get an actual NRL game.

I have seen them. I said they are for 5-12 year olds though.
I just wish they would release a new NRL game on PS3 and XBOX 360. It would be great.
And also if you could update the teams through the net, much like FIFA 09.

PLEASE BRING RUGBY LEAGUE 3 OUT!!!!

It's definetly a game for the younger kids. My boy has gotten into it and he's still a bit young to have much interest in real NRL/AFL games. Great way to shove him into the right direction in regards to which mascot to build a loyalty too ;)

Back
Top Bottom