NRL 2009 Predictor Share #4!!!!

Thanks Payney what is the trade ban for, can i ask im curious but you dont have to tell me...

---------- Post added 12-10-2009 at 01:20 PM ----------

i dont think anyone on this site has a trouble with tak35bne he is the most genorous guy on the planet

yeh mate

it was for packaging issues.

the cardboard i use to put around my cards wasnt tight enough...

Girds.
What did i tell u abt clogging up threads.

Refer to the first post on this thread for your answer to your question.

Do not contact me again abt it .

it was a simple question which needed a simple answer not that. i will refer to the 1st post but at least put updated head post or sumthing so we know that you have updated it.

predictors were picked up from post office yesterday

damn u select hurry up already!

dude, i have an idea

How abt instead of relying on everyone else to inform u of stuff, actually read the Forums

I did update it recently and did inform everyone, not through a PM of course, but if ur subscribed to this thread u will receive the message

Now like i said

and this is for everyone.

When the cards come back i will let you guys know.

Until then , life must move on, forget abt them for 6 weeks mate, its only been 2 for christmas sake!

Girds,

I'm not even involved in the thread but by reading the last post from Payney about a week ago, I knew exactly what was going on:

predictors were picked up from post office yesterday

damn u select hurry up already!

Now I don't know how long select takes to process stuff like this but use a bit of common sense.

Even if they were super fast and processed it in 3 days it would still take another couple of days to get back to Payney, so he wouldn't have even received them back yet and I'm sure he would have updated when he received them.

Thank you Mr Hoyle. :)

I will make sure everyone who was apart of this share is notified the minute i have them at my house so any other comment on this thread abt the subject shall be ignored.

Cheers guys

---------- Post added 01-11-2009 at 03:21 PM ----------

i asked for a simple update. i think that was fair

Select dont ring people and do that sort of thing Girds

I know as much as you do mate.

Sorry

one month next thursday cant wait another one to go. i will sell my jennings to for $40 if anyone wants it

one month next thursday cant wait another one to go. i will sell my jennings to for $40 if anyone wants it

what is this 1 month to go business dude????

I have no idea when the predictors get back

dont give people false hope on my Thread DOUCHE!!!!

what is this 1 month to go business dude????

I have no idea when the predictors get back

dont give people false hope on my Thread DOUCHE!!!!

I think he may have been referring to the fact it will be a month since you posted "Picked up from post office" and "another to go" as in hopefully another month till you get them back, that's the way I read it anyway.

Just settle on the name calling to Payney, not necessary. We all know you've updated here when you have new info and you'll get them sent out as soon as you can once they are in your hands.

Billy

Thank you Billy :)

But Douche is referring to a silly person , and if people can call me rude and ignorant ( which might i add is name calling)
than douche shouldnt be too hectic?

Predictors are now here

Please provide me with your addresses so i can mail these off too you, yes i know you already sent me the address, but i need it again

Otherwise you are delaying your cards being sent too you :)

Cheers and thank god they arrived

Pretty happy with the number hahahahah #89 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

sent it in later and still got a good number , gotta be stoked with that.

Back
Top Bottom