NRL 2009 Predictor Share #4!!!!

Payney85

Banned User
Real Name
C
Alright guys, i'm going to run a 4th NRL predictor share.
Thanks to Rickel and Graham as i've copied and pasted their share details for this one.

2009 NRL Predictor Share #4

This is the 4th group predictor shares for 2009 NRL.
If you have a 2009 NRL predictor card and you are not planning on collecting the full set of 16 cards then this is your chance to still score the bonus, limited edition Top Tryscorer card, and potentially the Mini-Premiership card set issued by Select, for your predictor card.
This Predictor Card Share invites ANYONE who has one of this years 2009 NRL Classics Predictor cards to join the Predictor share and add their Predictor(s) to complete a full set of 16 cards that can be redeemed at Select.
The participants in the share will get their Predictor card(s) back with the redeemed Top Tryscorer Card for that Predictor(s) without having to collect all 16 Predictor cards.
I will be waiting for all 16 spots too be filled.
I will post regular updates on the status of the Predictor share.

This is how it will work:

YOU CAN RESERVE SPOTS WITHOUT HAVING THE PREDICTOR IN MY SHARE !!!!

BUT

IF YOU RESERVE MAKE CERTAIN YOU HAVE IT TOO ME BEFORE THEY ARE MAILED OFF BY 6TH OCTOBER

1. There will be 16 spots available to enter, 1 spot for each team
2. Once someone has taken a spot for a particular team then no-one else can enter with that Team Predictor.
3. A person can enter as many times as they like, as long as they have a different Predictor card for each spot.
4. A person joining the Predictor Share must have the card or have the Predictor card on the way ( i.e mail or ebay).
5. When all 16 spots are filled and confirmed, all members of the Predictor Share will be required to send their Predictor(s) in to me PLUS $5.00 per person to cover materials, postage and return registered post costs.
6. When all 16 predictor cards have been received I will take responsibility for sending the Predictors into Select to be redeemed.
7. After cards have been returned from Select the Predictor card(s) and its matching Top Tryscorer card(s) will be returned to its owner by registered post.
8. The person with the Predictor card of the team that wins the Premiership will not only get the matching Top Tryscorer card for that Predictor but will also get the Mini Premiership Cards that are also issued upon Redemption.
9. If you nominate a card(s) for a spot please make sure you intend to honour your commitment to the Predictor share and the other members of the share.

The spots allocated for this predictor card #4 ATM share are:

1. Broncos.......... Payney85 Received and Paid
2. Bulldogs ........ Tak35bne Received and Paid
3. Canberra ........ Nathraider Received and Paid
4. Sharks............ mark_nsw Received and Paid
5. Titans ............ Blocka2004 Received and Paid
6. Sea Eagles...... mark_nsw Received and Paid
7. Storm ............ mark_nsw Received and Paid
8. Knights.......... mark_nsw Received and Paid
9. Cowboys ........ Payney85 Received and Paid
10. Eels .............. aprec8 Received and Paid
11. Panthers........Girds Received and Paid
12. Dragons ........ Rickel Received and Paid
13. Rabbitohs....... Payney85 Received and Paid
14. Roosters ....... mark_nsw Received and Paid
15. Warriors........ Payney85 Received and Paid
16. Tigers ........... Payney85 Received and Paid

PredictorShare4.jpg

And here they all are, everyones name is attached to there own predictor card P = ME!!!, M NSW = Mark_nsw, everyone else is named correctly.

NOTE:

JUST A REMINDER, IT TAKES 8 WEEKS MINIMUM FOR THE CARDS TO BE SENT BACK, ANY LONGER AND YES I WILL CALL SELECT AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING, I DO NOT NEED TO BE HASSLED ABOUT WHEN PEOPLE ARE RECEIVING THERE CARDS, I WILL KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED TO THE MINUTE!!!!!

Please rest assured that all cards sent to me will be handled and packaged with the respect and care that your cards deserve so that they will be returned to you in the same condition they were sent.
I have been given permission to run this Predictor Share by OCT Admin!!
i.e Graham

Thanks again buddy!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D:D:D:wave::wave::wave:

Predictors Have Been Sent!!!!
Time:12:10
Date: Monday The 12th of October
Weather: Overcast with a chance of showers
Mood: ****ing stoked ;) as everyone else should be:) :)

Predictors were picked up Yesterday the 19th October @ Mona Vale Post Office

yeh mate

Heres why...

While people were *****ing and sooking abt the last thread to close(mind you thats why it closed), i was finding people too fill a new one while asking Graham for the proper approvals so it could actually happen.

First come first serve is correct cause when those people whose cards were abandoned from the OLD 4th predictor share, PMed me and requested that if i do happen to get a 4th share going, then they will be up for it and told me the cards they would like to have entered.
just cause its not posted underneath me doesnt mean it didnt happen through Private Messages

so yeh mate

if you are in sweet as man!!! I welcome any card you can bring to the table and wil take full care and respect of your property once and if sent too me.

if not

i'm sorry but i dont want another argument on this share thread like the last one mate!!!

Coincidentally, its the reason Graham abandoned responsibility on the last one, because people couldnt come to a compromise, I agree totally with his Point of View.

My motives for starting this one up was solely, and i mean solely:

So i could use my cards i had piled up,
Nathraider wanted canberra teamset BAD!!! and
Mark_nsw said to me this morning that he is keen for 3 cards maybe even a fourth( if it comes along in time)
Girds mesaging me every 5 hours LOL to tell me the predictor card he is entering( stands at panthers and Titans)

So i give these guys the oppurtunity to jump in first as they did not get a chance at the previous 3 predictor shares...

Aprec8 also messged me this morning and asked abt a parra eels one that he has yet too recieve in the mail.
I was happy too include him, yes, even before the thread was started, and even be4 he received it!!!

The list is staying how it is mate!

Im sorry but i had posted a message on predictor share 4 + 5 , and im pretty sure i said i was asking graham for approval of a 4th predictor share, if you were onto it you should have messaged me like the other guys did.

yeh mate

Heres why

So find another Predictor share if you want to start arguing and crying like a school girl...

The list is staying how it is mate!

Just asked the question as to why the thread had just been created saying first come first served but with only 4 spots left. Thanks for explaining.
It really doesn't bother me as i have the fullset of predictors but i think the personal attack was a little unneccesary.

Thanks payney for organising this:) as dicussed in our previous pms thankyou for putting me down for Raiders and thanks to Graham for allowing the share:thumbsup:
Good on you for running a fourth predictor share:)

Nathraider

thanks for taking over as graham wouldnt let me run mine, i have panthers on its way, and bidding on titans ends in cupl mins and might bit on storm

list has been updated...

yes, like Girds stated, has anyone got a manly or dragons to dnate to the share.

If we finalise that then this share is a success in under 5 hours.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

maybe after saturday night, St george Predictor will be that much cheaper when Broncos crush them!!!

mark_nsw has confirmed with me manly is his

so this Predictor thread is cmplete

Thankyou all for participating i have left my details on the first thread so u know where to send the card to

OK guys

Girds pulled the storm out, we need a donator, otherwise i will buy it after Broncos beat them this weekend ;)

Dont worry guys all is still good!!!

sorry about that i was bidding from McDonald's wifi rouse hill and it was a bit slow lost it at 46.00. anyone got a storm other wise ill try a buy it now but im not paying 70

Payney ill try and get another one but still keep the spot open in case i can't

Back
Top Bottom