Nolan Ryan!!! Post your lists!

I have these
1984 Topps
nryan84topps.jpg

1986 Topps
nryan86topps.jpg

1990 Score
nryan90score.jpg

1988 Topps Baseball Box this is a scan of the bottom, as you can se the Ryan has a crease in its corner, also in the adjacent corner.

88toppsbox.jpg

1990 Topps Baseball Box scan of bottom, on this box the Ryan has no creases or marks on it, but the other corners are not perfect.
90toppsbox.jpg

let me know if any interest you the singles are in excellent condition, I only busted the wax packs in august/ september 2007.
Rob

You are welcome to it if you cover the postage cost, think the only safe way to stop more damage would be to post inside another box, shouldnt cost to much as weight is next to nothing, can find out a postage cost on monday if you like.:thumbsup:

I have a 1973 Nolan but its pretty much an error card as it was printed off kilter, with part of some one elses stats on the back. 4 razor sharp corners though, which makes it a killer.

1982 topps ex
1978 Strike out leaders vg+
1980 topps vg+
1995 sp - salute die cut
1986 sportflics triple motion card mint
1974 topps league leaders in NM
1984 Topps NM+

Let me know if you need those

cheers

I have these
1984 Topps
nryan84topps.jpg

1986 Topps
nryan86topps.jpg

1990 Score
nryan90score.jpg

1988 Topps Baseball Box this is a scan of the bottom, as you can se the Ryan has a crease in its corner, also in the adjacent corner.

88toppsbox.jpg

1990 Topps Baseball Box scan of bottom, on this box the Ryan has no creases or marks on it, but the other corners are not perfect.
90toppsbox.jpg

let me know if any interest you the singles are in excellent condition, I only busted the wax packs in august/ september 2007.
Rob

Thanks for the offer, but I have all of them.

I have a 1973 Nolan but its pretty much an error card as it was printed off kilter, with part of some one elses stats on the back. 4 razor sharp corners though, which makes it a killer.

1982 topps ex
1978 Strike out leaders vg+
1980 topps vg+
1995 sp - salute die cut
1986 sportflics triple motion card mint
1974 topps league leaders in NM
1984 Topps NM+

Let me know if you need those

cheers

Thanks, but I have all of those as well. I appreciate the list though! JOSH

Back
Top Bottom