No Trading/Deals with NBACardz

lol that is all very funny... i have just spent 2 months getting repeated PM's on another site from the same member discussed here.... hilarious really !!! So he cant PM me here ...... nice one !!!

Yes his PM's are annoying......but I saw you still traded with him (elsewhere) so they can't have annoyed you too much ;) :p

Lewis7 said:
I think there may be some still trading with this guy..........at their peril????

I know he has sent the bucket of some from here and said "anything you like there, I can get it for you".

It looks like he gets someone's trade list (uses it like his own) trade with someone else. Gets 1.5-2 times from one guy and 1.5-2 times from the other guy, so makes out with 1-2 times the trade value without actually having the cards he trades through his hands. Acts kinda like a middle man, but without the other parties knowing.

As if he thinks in this world we cannot trade between ourselves on the net and get a better deal without a middle man (him).

And he keeps pestering.....as I'm sure you know Graham

Interesting reading about that tactic...........it makes sense to me now (Why he pesters about a card so much when you have clearly said no). He has probably promised it to someone else (not online) at a higher price!

The guy (NBACardz) is frustrating to deal with!

NOTHING is simple with him so I wouldn't be surprised if he did try & rip Steve-o off. I don't know how many times I have had to restrain myself from just telling him to %^@( off :rolleyes:

send him my way I'll do it for ya.

Even when you tell him to back off...I'm sure that is what you were trying to say there Richo ;), it is generally ineffective, he will continue to come at you with a barrage of crap PM's. I'm still unsure how he has ever completed a trade, let alone received good feedback.

Even when you tell him to back off...I'm sure that is what you were trying to say there Richo ;), it is generally ineffective, he will continue to come at you with a barrage of crap PM's. I'm still unsure how he has ever completed a trade, let alone received good feedback.

The ignore feature works wonders! :)

Nothing annoys me more than people that send you a link to their "trade list". Then when you tell them what cards you like, they say "oh sorry, that is PC".

This guy has done that to me twice.

He has been banned here, yet can't get the hint and continues to send me heaps of emails. I have told him to stop but it continues.

One of the many reasons why he is not welcome back here.

Tell me about it , he still owes me a card and he emails me to ask if I can talk to Graham to get him back on the site, I mean why would I help want to help him after that????
And it's the same story, it's not his fault, just the whole worlds against him

Back
Top Bottom