graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
There is to be no trading or deals done with user NBACardz aka Jesse Manabet until he resolves a trading issue with pvtryan.

If you recieve any contact from this member re a new trade or deal please advise admin immediately.

There is to be no trading or deals done with user NBACardz aka Jesse Manabet until he resolves a trading issue with pvtryan.

If you recieve any contact from this member re a new trade or deal please advise admin immediately.

wow - nobody saw this coming :rolleyes:

Only 2 at a time? You must be one of the lucky ones!

I Must be! :lol:

As frustrating as it was; he did provide me with one of the cards in my Sig so I can't stay mad at him! :v:

Hopefully he learns something from this and re-joins the fold with a re-newed vigor!!

Please explain, is Jesse back under a new id:rolleyes:

Nah; I just saw he was logged in last night (under NBACardz) at the time of my post. I haven't seen him logged in on this site since this thread was originally posted. :D

I was glad he had stopped PM'ing me on here; but then he sent me one on another (unmentioned forum) so I haven't been back there since!

lol that is all very funny... i have just spent 2 months getting repeated PM's on another site from the same member discussed here.... hilarious really !!! So he cant PM me here ...... nice one !!!

He has been banned here, yet can't get the hint and continues to send me heaps of emails. I have told him to stop but it continues.

One of the many reasons why he is not welcome back here.

I think there may be some still trading with this guy..........at their peril????

I know he has sent the bucket of some from here and said "anything you like there, I can get it for you".

It looks like he gets someone's trade list (uses it like his own) trade with someone else. Gets 1.5-2 times from one guy and 1.5-2 times from the other guy, so makes out with 1-2 times the trade value without actually having the cards he trades through his hands. Acts kinda like a middle man, but without the other parties knowing.

As if he thinks in this world we cannot trade between ourselves on the net and get a better deal without a middle man (him).

And he keeps pestering.....as I'm sure you know Graham.

Back
Top Bottom