Night 4 - Dwighty Time

clarkescards

OzCards Greatest Hero!!!!
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
clarkescards
Well, here they are. Some of the great Dwight cards (& memorabilia) I picked up over the last 3 months.

dwight0.jpg

Hummer

dwight3.jpg

Gameday Giveaway (Doll, Program & Ticket)

dwight4.jpg

Bobble Doll

Auto105.jpg

Hardcourt Wood GU/Auto

other057.jpg

Finest XRC

other058.jpg

Legends Exchange Card

other056.jpg

Legends XRC

Sp215.jpg

UD Portraits Gold

Sp213.jpg

SP Game Used Gold

Sp214.jpg

SPx Spectrum

and then, GU's ...

very nice mix of items there.i actually like the card with the hummer.
tony :D

... and then the GUs

gu594.jpg

Fleer Tradition Dual Throwback Patches

gu589.jpg

Fleer Tradition Dual Throwback Threads

gu588a.jpg

Reflections Mirror Images ... (with ... )

gu588b.jpg

Nope, not Jameer, but Bogut.

gu576.jpg

Double Team w/Okafor

gu575.jpg

SPx Winning Materials Combos (w/Hill)

gu557.jpg

UD Rookie Review

That gameday giveaway is cool! Is it really signed, or is it a facimile?

The only giveaway I got at an NBA game was a free Big Mac when the Bulls beat the Pacers!

... and then ...

gu552.jpg

Reflections Dual Green

gu551.jpg

Skybox LE Future LEgends GU

Gu547.jpg

UD Hardcourt Materials (Wood/GU)

Gu540.jpg

Luxury Box 2s Company #'d/25 (w/Francis)

Gu539.jpg

Topps Pristine Rookie Registration

Gu538.jpg

Fleer Courting Greatness (w/Hill)

And that leaves 1 night to go...

Up next are some of the most awesome cards I picked up. I won't have much time this weekend, as I am going camping about 30mins after getting home tom. Hopefully will get them up Sun arvo (when I return).

Enjoy this treat until then.

i got in to early.now it is too hard to pick a favorite.you have had some great maildays over the last couple of nights.so if you have saved the best to last.hurry up and come sunday.
tony :D

Nice work Clarkey....the Topps Pristing looks real good!! And the Portraits looks like a painting??

Have a look at my bucket....all my dwights are for trade!!

That gameday giveaway is cool! Is it really signed, or is it a facimile?

The only giveaway I got at an NBA game was a free Big Mac when the Bulls beat the Pacers!

Facsimile sig. Like Collector's choice Silver Sig. So happy to pick this item up, even more so for the price paid for it.

Spewing over the weekend though. There was an ebay lot of at least 10 gameday Magic items, and other paraphernalia, but postage was over $50US.

Would've been nice though. Some real awesome Magic stuff.

Nice work Clarkey....the Topps Pristing looks real good!! And the Portraits looks like a painting??

Have a look at my bucket....all my dwights are for trade!!

Just noticed with the UD Portraits scan. In real life it looks more like a picture than a painting (only just).

As for your Bucket, PM sent.

Nice Clarkey, REAL nice!!

The Bobble ? Doll looks great!

Hey, the Throwback Threads, are they different cards, or same cards, just different swatches? I thought they were only in Patches, or did they release Patches, and Swatches versions???

Great Mailday mate!

Nice Clarkey, REAL nice!!

The Bobble ? Doll looks great!

Hey, the Throwback Threads, are they different cards, or same cards, just different swatches? I thought they were only in Patches, or did they release Patches, and Swatches versions???

Great Mailday mate!

They come in swatch version (un-numbered), and then rarer Patch version (numbered to 75). That's the 1st one I've seen on the Bay, so was happy to pay a bit more than I had hoped to for it. Plus the patches look sweet. The other patches I've got from breaks aren't anywhere as nice as this.

Nanda - I'm sure it's not that small. After all, I know some of the cards I've passed on down the line.

Back
Top Bottom