Status
Not open for further replies.

nvk1980

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nicholas
eBay User
nvk1980
Hi everyone, I sincerely hope you had a great Christmas and hopefully you'll have a happy new year :)

So, in the next couple of months I am going to move permanently overseas and -with deep regret- I am going to have to let go of most of the majority of my collection. I have decided to put almost all of my cards (or at the least the ones with some minimal value) up for grabs on Ebay. I have already listed 50 odd cards and in the next few days I am going to list some more.

Ok, so far, all cards that have been listed are on auction -ending in three days- and all cards start from 99c.

I really believe that there are some pretty decent cards listed and now is a great time to grab a bargain. There is something for everyone: Quite a few Spectra cards (Durant auto, low numbered inserts etc), Preffered, Gold Standard and others.

The listings can be found here.

I sincerely hope you guys have a look and find some decent cards. Oh, and I have to apologise for the photos, some are a bit blurry :(

Thanks for your time and have a great New Year everyone, with health, happy moments and joy!

Nick

Hey Bill,
I was thinking at first to post everything here, but I decided to go with Ebay for two reasons:
1. I was actually pretty curious to see what kind of value some cards can gather
2. I hate bartering and I feel uncomfortable "asking" for an amount, especially for something that has a fluctuating price... So, I thought to myself "just put em on Ebay and lets see what happens".

At the end of the day, I have had only the best of experiences when it comes to trading with people from this community, so -you never know- the next batch of cards might show up here first :p Also, let me know if you are after anything apart from DRob and Manu (since I dont think I have absolutely anything from these two fine lads) and I'll have a look :p

Cheers!

Hey Bill,
I was thinking at first to post everything here, but I decided to go with Ebay for two reasons:
1. I was actually pretty curious to see what kind of value some cards can gather
2. I hate bartering and I feel uncomfortable "asking" for an amount, especially for something that has a fluctuating price... So, I thought to myself "just put em on Ebay and lets see what happens".

At the end of the day, I have had only the best of experiences when it comes to trading with people from this community, so -you never know- the next batch of cards might show up here first :p Also, let me know if you are after anything apart from DRob and Manu (since I dont think I have absolutely anything from these two fine lads) and I'll have a look :p

Cheers!
Great answer mate i love that Duncan gold :)

Daily bump :)

Plenty of bargains to be had! Durant auto, very low numbered inserts, Gervin 1 of 1 and heaps more!

Have a happy new year everyone!

hope this isnt what it looks like..
same brand new ebayer bidding on almost all your listings. i***o
s.gif
( 0 )
s.gif
iconNewId_16x16.gif

http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=161932920922&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

hope this isnt what it looks like..
same brand new ebayer bidding on almost all your listings. i***o
s.gif
( 0 )
s.gif
iconNewId_16x16.gif

http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=161932920922&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

Hmmm... Yeah, I noticed it a few hours ago when I got home from work... I also noticed that he is following some other sellers that offer only NBA cards...
If this guy actually wins any auctions, is there a way I can protect myself as a seller, or is Ebay geared towards always satisfying the customer/buyer? It might not be anything, it might just be a guy starting out, but you can never be too careful. I'm not that experienced when it comes to Ebay, so any help would be highly appreciated.

edit: I actually sent an email to Ebay support asking for advice and suggestions in regards to the specific member and hopefully I will receive some answers in the next 24 hours.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I sincerely hope you had a great Christmas and hopefully you'll have a happy new year :)

So, in the next couple of months I am going to move permanently overseas and -with deep regret- I am going to have to let go of most of the majority of my collection.

Thanks for your time and have a great New Year everyone, with health, happy moments and joy!

Nick

Happy travels mate - may the new year bring you the best of luck. Let me know where you land and tell me if they need any b-ball coaches there! lol

Oh, and I guess free bump, goodluck with the sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom