NFL Gamepass

Yep it's well worth it, the quality is really good as long as you have a decent Internet service. I'd highly recommend getting it if you love watching a lot of football

I got it so I can watch Broncos games without having to wait for someone to upload a torrent.

Preseason games are a bonus too. Just watching the Saints play the Cards now.

Thinking of going a subscription. If you don't get to catch it live, do you still get access to watch a recording of the game ? Do they expire or anything ??
Thanks.

You get to watch the game anytime you want. Games do not expire as there are games from the last few years in the archives.

Watching 2 live games at once, while waiting for my Niners game to start. Man I'm loving this!!

just watch your bandwidth limit.

@AusRam: yeah, you can watch games you missed. the last couple of seasons are archived...

Thanks Guys, appreciated ! Doubt there'll be too many Rams games on Foxtel this season, so this might supplement the NFL diet nicely!

I'm on unlimited :thumbsup:

who you with? most unlimited plans are still capped, and slow you down to 56kb/s once youve hit the limit. the drop in speed will effect your viewing.
if youre on a true unlimited plan tho, i wouldnt mind joining.

I have had it for the past three season and for the $130 price tag its well worth it high quality streaming and everything on demand apart from redzone.

I have gone without this year as I need to save some cash and I am home Mondays now so I will just stream it for free and show my passion for my team but getting up at 3am some days to watch them

who you with? most unlimited plans are still capped, and slow you down to 56kb/s once youve hit the limit. the drop in speed will effect your viewing.
if youre on a true unlimited plan tho, i wouldnt mind joining.
Club Telco, true unlimited, apparently even for peer to peer torrenting. I have had 2 seperate outages with them, one for a few days, one for about a week, their customer service is mostly pretty bad too, but when everything's working fine I'm quite happy.

Well I've signed up, and I'm liking the quality of what I've seen so far... Next job is to get it working on the big screen ! ;-)

When it does not conflict with Live Eagles games thats what I mainly watch its the first time in four seasons I haven't brought game pass but the streaming site I use has it up and agree its awesome viewing

Back
Top Bottom