Newcastle Knights Members day 2015

FB_IMG_1423275511323.jpg

CAM00487.jpg
First lot of sigs is inside cover of Knights folder, mainly young guys that dont have cards yet, like Jake Mamo, Matautia bros, Joseph Tapine, Adam Clydesdale, Tyler Randall, Pat Vaivai, Sam Mataora plus Rick Stone and few others

Looks like you and I went on a spree Sean. I got quite a few done as well. Good day out

Wish i had of known you were there woulda met up :)
Yeah and that was behaving myself just going in Autograph line all day, and felt selfish if i got more then 2 signed at once, others were chasing players all round the place holding them up between stations.
I did snavel a few Uates and Mullens just before they took off though ;)
And managed to get right at front of members/Players pic, im front left in White Knights shirt just behind players and next to cheerleaders ;)

Was a last minute thing. Took the family along, got there right at the start before too many people. We were probably spent most of our time lined up in the auto queue as well. Must have left before the group pic was taken. I'll probably catch up with you at the card show next week.

Was a last minute thing. Took the family along, got there right at the start before too many people. We were probably spent most of our time lined up in the auto queue as well. Must have left before the group pic was taken. I'll probably catch up with you at the card show next week.

Yeah ill be there for sure

Hey, just had a look through the gallery and there we are. About 10 pics in there is a shot of a girl with a Knights jersey and sunglasses. I am standing behind her with my Knight"s cap on. My eldest is next to me with his Superman logo shirt, my youngest in front fixing his cap up and the missus taking photos. The boys just yelled out "Yay, we're famous!!!

Those look amazing Sean. And nice work on the signing etiquette too.

I like the inside cover of the album idea too. I've missed out on some of the 1-2 game Warriors in the past because I never bothered with an idea like that

The 3 club albums that hold my IPs all have inside and back cover signed, some of the auto's I have no idea who they belong too as I use this if the player doesn't have a card and as you say Dan some of them may never have actually played NRL, but definitely a nice touch.

Yeah ive got Sione and Chanel Matautia to sign 2 folders so far and Pat signed 1 as well, Awesome to get 3 brothers on 1 page just need Pete back now ;)
Most that signed have at least played a few 1st grade games or 9's tournament just no cards yet. Only 1 or 2 that havent cracked top grade yet :)
I support all grades of Knights footy from juniors to 1st grade, so more then happy to have their sigs even if they never play a 1st grade game (they all will though)
So many more cards i will get signed this year being a armoury club member will be at every home game plus a few away games. Cant wait for 2015 kickoff
GO YOU MIGHTY KNIGHTS!!!

Back
Top Bottom