graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Just thought i'd announce the design changes for the header and some modifications to the style for OzCardTrader.

The new colour design & header was originally done for the new forum I was planning on releasing soon, but that has been put on hold for a little bit while we work out some technical issues. Instead of just holding off completely, i've been able to get the new theme introduced here.

There will probably be some tweaking here and there still to do, but otherwise it's done. I hope you guys like it.

Cheers
Graham

Ah, I see it. The new logo has more of a Lakers sort of royal purpley colour. Sweet as. I like it.

Now all we need is to change the orange to gold and this place will be sorted!!:woot:;)

I concur. I always felt that 12 hours where the site was drapped in Lakers royal purple and gold suited the site and the broader target audience better. :thumbsup:

*sits back with fishing reel and anti-Celtics-pride bait attached* here chad, chad, chad, chad, chad...

:lol::D
Not sure if you meant that but it gave me a laugh anyways!

The new design looks great Graham.....tell us more about the new site?!?

It's an upgrade of the Vbulletin forum software. There are just a few bugs etc that need to be fixed up as well as one important bit of software that needs to be upgraded to work before we will make the upgrade live here.

Actually, look for the dark blue to become purple.......that reminds me who does Hill and Nash play for again?

Cheers
Matt

Actually the colour's are way off, they look nothin like the Brisbane Bronco's team colour's..................:)

All in all, very nice mate.

Back
Top Bottom