New shop opening soon in Hobart

booteeni

Banned User
Real Name
tim
Hey guys ,
I am happy to announce there will be a new store opening in Hobart soon for trading sports cards,

In November I will have 120 boxes sealed coming into Tassie for sale to the public,
We will be doing box breaks locally , so there will be no waiting to get your cards in the mail and any change of them getting bent or damaged, please look us up and intro yourself and hopefully in 6months I will have a store front you can come too.

Thanks Tim
Director
Multi 23 Cards and Collectables.

Good news for the local collectors!!

Whilst I've dropped off from the hobby as we once knew it, I'll be certain to pop in, you're only 20mins from where I live (Claremont).

I really hope you see the sales, would hate to see a store open and not get the business it desires.

Hey guys ,
I am happy to announce there will be a new store opening in Hobart soon for trading sports cards,

In November I will have 120 boxes sealed coming into Tassie for sale to the public,
We will be doing box breaks locally , so there will be no waiting to get your cards in the mail and any change of them getting bent or damaged, please look us up and intro yourself and hopefully in 6months I will have a store front you can come too.

Thanks Tim
Director
Multi 23 Cards and Collectables.

UPDATED

We can get nearly any product anybody wants , just to let me know what you are after and get it in for you,
Find us on Facebook , look up Multi23 cards and collectables and we will add you to the page .
Look forward to saying hi.

updated:
we are now running quite well, have met a few customers,
our facebook page has 400 members , which is great ,
just waiting boxes to come from the slow train in the states, but really happy on how is going ,
So if you know any more tassie fans of basketball , get them to join the page .

Thanks Tim.

got a shop front or anything?....
What we are looking to do now is run it as a online business, due to some issue's with my current work place and myself not long ago having a heart attack,
So if you want to pm as on FB
Multi23 Card's and Collectables
You might be able to drop in and pick something ,up.

Last month we had our first box break
Went great and 3 $500+ cards were pulled
So we will have more soon so check in our page and hope you can join.

Hey,
Can you PM me with your Panini NBA & NFL Box prices?
I'll be going on the Spirit of Tasmania soon, might pick something up.

Hey,

Hey,

Hey,

hey mate , I have none at the moment , used the ones for Box breaks, but Jan will be the next drop from the states, when they get here I will work out costs of boxes. thanks .

image.jpg
Great to do buissness with, Was in one of tims group breaks and it was a blast, highly recommended for anyone, I did bust these two cards in tims break :)

Back
Top Bottom