NEW Sachin Tendulkar Trading card set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussiecricketer

Silly mid on....
Real Name
Damian
Hello OCT family, friends and mafia members !

Have a looksy at the pictures below.... I have been able to get my hands on some Sachin Tendulkar trading cards that have been released by BOOST, a product that Sachin personally endorses and has done for quite some time.

I am unsure as to the quality of the cards, but being Indian, I am sure they will not be up to the standards we see in Oz. In saying that, being a product not endorsed by BCCI or vizIPL, but a product that is bought out by a sponsor, I am hoping the quality is an improvement on others seen before. Cards reflect calendar year averages, for TEST and ODI starting in 1989 through to 2011. 24 cards in total including 2 x unusual albums that look like a bats.

Anyhows, thought I would offer these too my fellow collectors on OCT at my cost, which is $28.00 a set delivered to me. Freight to you will be at my cost, and can provide costs upon them arriving to me, as I need to check out how big the albums are !!

NOW SOLD OUT.
Those in.
Bjs127 x 1
BoondasH1 x 1 PAID and SENT :thumbsup:
Carlton91 x 1 PAID and SENT :thumbsup:
Pommiealex x 1
Sharkies4EVA x 1 PAID and SENT :thumbsup:
Nathraider x 1
Torry x 1 PAID and SENT :thumbsup:

Will PM you all as soon as they arrive complete with Postage costs.

Any questions, shoot me a PM.

Cheers
Damian :thumbsup:

P1020421.JPG

P1020424.JPG

Tendulkar back.jpg

Tendulkar 1.jpg

Tendulkar 2.jpg

NOW SOLD OUT ! - First thread update with who has secured a set.

Hi Oct Famliy and friends. This is now sold out but I am trying to get more.

Please register any further interest ASAP. Again, first in first served.

Cheers

G'day, Just wondering if these cards have arrived & whats the quality like???
Regards George

Hello all.

A quick update that cards arrived today and I will have a good look at let you all know tonight the goods, bads and indifferences of the cards.

For those who have secured a set, I will advise postage costs as well.

Cheers

Hello everyone.

Apologies for the delay in the wrap up of the cards. I have updated photos in first post so please go have a looksy.

They have arrived and in my possesion ready to go to my fellow OCT collectors as promised.

The cards.... the GOODS
  • Nice glossy cards printed on around 220gsm board.
  • Print quality seems good
  • All stats and writing clear and legible.
  • Printed signature on each cards looks good
  • All in all cards seems ok to good for an Indian cricket
  • Folder ( cricket bat design ) is quite novel and hold all cards well
the BADS
  • Typical Indian cards - all cards different sizes lol !
  • Worlds bluntest guillotine used, some edges are a little dodgy ( only in hand you would know this, in folder you cant see )
  • Photos used on cards are not of actual years depicted on cards, eg. 1994 card has him using Adidas bat ?!
  • Rivets used to hold cards sleeves into folders look dodgy, but they are doing there job !
Overall I am happy to have these cards in my collection as it is the only dedicated Sachin Tendulkar card set I have ever come across. The cards originated in India and you wont see too many sets here in Australia, or other countries for that matter as the cards are highly collectible in India and now are hard to get. Being a "god" in India, anything that comes out with Sachin on it often sells out within hours.

I have tried to be as honest as I could be with the cards but feel free to ask questions should you feel I have missed anything out !

Cheers Damian :thumbsup:

p.s. PM's coming to confirm postage costs and whos still in.

No way I can't believe I missed out on these mate spewing ?

Hi everyone. Found 4 sets when cleaning up today. All in unopened condition.
$40 delivered for one set. $70 for two.
Grab them quick... Great to get the little master to sign these if he is here for the world cup this year!!

Cheers Damian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom