New Member BogutCollector

BogutCollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kimberly
Hi. My name is Kimberly (and from my ID I bet you can guess I collect Andrew Bogut). I am a new collector. I just started this year when my boyfriend got me into collecting. The reason I decided to collect Bogut was because when I would open cards with my boyfriend, I was always pulling Bogut. From Sweet Shots alone I pulled his signature shot, his jersey #ed acetate 6/75, and his hardwood auto /35.

As of right now, I have 130 different Bogut cards with 33 autos and 3 jersey numbered cards. I try to keep buying and trading and keep the Boguts coming in. My newest addition was an Ultimate 4-color patch #06/50 (jersey number)...my birthday gift from my boyfriend.

My Ebay ID is joeandkim2004 if you want to check out my feedback. I have over 200 with 100% positive.

DSCF0956.jpg

Welcome aboard!

You have a very nice Bogut collection indeed, well done on you breaks too!

Enjoy your time here!

Cheers
Matt

I think a couple of guys here just creamed looking at that pic.. :roll:

Sweet collection! It's cool to see somebody from the US collecting Bogey bigtime.
Welcome aboard.

Farout!!! Sweet Bogey collection.

Welcome aboard, yet another chick, we're starting to get evenly matched fella's!! lol.

Excellent stuff, well done. Look forward to seeing the variations in Bogut maildays around here. We have about 5 Bogey collectors I think???

even I was impressed by the Bogey collection and I don't really like the guy that much..... welcome to the boards I'm sure you will have fun here :D

welcome kimberly
thats some bogut collection ya got there, congrats!! its very cool to have another chick on the boards, theres a few of us now, GO THE GIRLS!!
anway hope ya have fun on here!! :)

holy moley! that is definitely the best Bogut collection I have seen - loved the pic of all your cards lying about! :) C'mon Bogey collectors here.. youses ain't letting an American chick have a better collection of an Aussie are ya? Again.. well done! oh and yeah... this site needs more girls! Welcome!

Hey Kimberly from one Bogut collecter to another welcome aboard and enjoy.Let me know if you r looking to offlaod any ;)

!!! WELCOME !!!To the forum...Good to see another Gal.

What a Awesome Bogart collection you have.
Happy Trading!!!

Cheers Tracy

I want to thank all of you for such a warm welcome. I am looking forward to making some deals here and adding to my Bogut collection.

Welcome.... Very nice Bogut collection....!
See you round the boards!

Back
Top Bottom