New Games

mattbowen

Cowboys Collector
Real Name
Kurt
eBay User
debbi7977
Hi guys

Just want to see what you guys are playing at the moment and your rating for the game

I am playing ahses 09 and give it a 8/10

I also just rented Madden NFL 10 and am going to play it now.

Thanks
mattbowen

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

I just played a game of madden and give it a 9/10. Very good graphics and very fun :)

yer i know what you mean even when you replay as bad guy its the same thing all over no added value... resident evil 4 i could play over even though it was the same thing was still fun shootin zombies

I baught Punchout on Wii.

Pretty much like the classic NES game. If you loved the old one you will love this and will find it some what easy with just the remote playing NES style.

but I still love it. 9/10 for me.

I baught Punchout on Wii.

Pretty much like the classic NES game. If you loved the old one you will love this and will find it some what easy with just the remote playing NES style.

but I still love it. 9/10 for me.

How far in are you? The first time through is not very tough, the second time through (defending your world title) you might have some troubles. It is top fun though, man I loved Punch-Out in the arcades!

I am into major circuit (battery ran out) I never recharge.

Yer it isnt hard first time considering you know the moves they make as they are the same from the NES and SNES days.

I never got into the SNES one much so the SNES players I haven't figured out yet. but so far defeted one of them.

Up to the Bear guy now.

I recommend cod w@w, it has everything, multiplayer online, co-op, single player and a mode just for killing zombiez

also wanted

uncharted

yes i like der riesse i my oi mattbowen add me Xx-JEdiNAk-xX

Im playing UFC 2009 along with RE5 and fight night 4. UFC 2009 10/10 how can you beat knocking someone out, RE5 10/10 I just can't get over shooting zombies it just doesn't get old, fight night 4 9/10 great range of fighters like mike tyson . Controls could be better. If you don't have these 3 games in your collection BUY them they are the best out at the moment.

World of Goo - Wii (8.5/10) Wiiware, cheap easy to play and good fun.

Lego Battles - DS (8/10) Starcraft type game, good for beginers (like me!).

Rogue Galaxy - PS2 (9/10) I have put WELL over 100hrs into this and am nowhere near finishing everything the game has to offer! It really was good enough to make me fire up the old PS2 again!

afl challenge and nrl chellenge came out 2day on psp.
ill definately be getting the afl one!

---------- Post added 10-09-2009 at 07:24 PM ----------

Rugby League challenge on PSP

1/10

Cons- Everything

Pros- Can bring it back!

really, is it that bad?
also there is a new afl game coming out early next year on ps3 and xbox360...looks like it will be the best afl game yet:D

Just got UFC 2009 on PS3 in yesterday...it is pretty sweet! Trying to start in career mode, but it is pretty complex and will take me alot of time to work out enough moves to get good at it. Will be fun online though once enough experience is gained. Also got a bunch of unplayed games at the moment...need to get really sick or something so I can spend a week at home *cough* recovering *cough*

afl challenge and nrl chellenge came out 2day on psp.
ill definately be getting the afl one!

---------- Post added 10-09-2009 at 07:24 PM ----------

really, is it that bad?
also there is a new afl game coming out early next year on ps3 and xbox360...looks like it will be the best afl game yet:D

where did you get your info on the new afl game for ps3 i still play the old one on ps2 even though its terrible. I heard they where never making another afl game for new gen consoles as demand was to low...

Back
Top Bottom