New Free Fantasy League

i'm in if there is a spot for me...............this will be my first time in a fantasy league so please be gentle guys;)

Yeah you'se will have beginners luck on your side.
If you need any help or have any questions let me know and I'll help you out the best I can.

Yeah Matty get Tara on Board. The more we get the better it is as your not playing the same teams every couple of weeks.

14 MAN ROSTER -
4 BENCH
3 UTIL
1 OF PG/SG/G/PF/SF/F/C

Who is Waffles? so we all know who each other is.

So the teams are so far
Deftones-Chiller
The Mighty Dees - MOUSEY
first year phenoms- SPREEFAN (JUSTIN)
Waffles- TARA
breaker19- BREAKER
OsmondsWizards- OSMOND
COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES - JAY
Darko's Destroyers- MATTY
The Truth- BRAD
I Like Butt Candy-BARGY
Treys Trippers - TREY
Hesitation Station- DREAM

If we can get 1 more (so there is no byes) we can start the draft in the next couple of days.
Maybe Thursday or Friday night

So just one more! Then we can kick this thing off and start scrambling trades before the season kicks off, lol. Are we allowed to do that? (I'm a virgin Fantasy Leaguer)

Thought so Matty. Just had to check thou.

So just one more! Then we can kick this thing off and start scrambling trades before the season kicks off, lol. Are we allowed to do that? (I'm a virgin Fantasy Leaguer)

Yeah thats it Brad, just 1 more if we get one today I'll draw the draft order out of a hat and then and then we can start the draft.
Then it's a matter of sorting out your team in which you can trade/drop or pick up free agents. Any player not drafted goes into the free agent market.

SO WE NEED ONE MORE PERSON PEOPLE !!!!! WHO'S IN????

Sweet well we are set then.

You all have until Friday 5PM EST to have your draft picks set.

I will be drawing the draft order tonight (6pm-ish)out of a hat through a new thread here.

Back
Top Bottom