New Free Fantasy League

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
STARTING up another one for those who missed out, and want to get on the train!!

Get on, it leaving

stats for the League are as follows

League ID#: 106810
League Name: The first eviction notice
Password: bball
Draft Type: Autopick Draft
Max Teams: 16
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 3
Trade End Date: March 8, 2007
Waiver Time: 3 days
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: MIN, FGM, FG%, FTM, FT%, 3PTM, 3PT%, PTS, OREB, DREB, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

You rank your say top 50 players you want in order (or you can leave it set to the yahoo rankings if you want) Then the 14-16 managers get the order like in the others and say you got 1st pick and I had second. It would take your #1 pick say KG and then it would take my #1 pick. If it's KG then it can't so it'll take my 2nd.
in other words it just save you having to wait person by person to take their pick. it just uses everyones list until the teams are full.

When we get enough people we'll sort out when the draft is we have about a week and a half so I'd say in a week max.

It's good to have to decide close match ups. Having a ironman on your team will help you out.

Anyone else? Anyones welcome

I really dont see how it would help.

If lets say duncan plays 20 mins, scores 20 and 10 boards.

And KG plays 40 mins and scores 20 and 10 boards..

why should Duncan's owner be punished in that category.

Ive been playing fantasy NBA for about 6 years at least, and Ive never seen it used as a category.

It's all useful stats to break up close games. I've played with and without and I found the minutes helped decide close matchups as does turnovers.
Other wise a manager can have a team of 6th men. They will get high% and low turnovers. It'll stop this from happening.
Duncan gets punished for not playing superstar mins and it also prevents players having two or three players from 1 team or position.

Mins stay at a scoriing stat.

Good stuff Osmond.

Come on people we need about 2 to 6 more people to more a decent size league.

If we can get 3 more people in the next day or two, the draft will most likely go ahead on Thursday night. But see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom