New Collector from TAS Aust into NBA cards.

dumbcharger

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James
Hi everyone,

After well over a decade out of the game I picked up a couple of boxes of Upper Deck 09/10's on a whim and am back into it.

Am just starting slow with this set and am looking to start trading once I work out the deal with wants lists etc. Hope to meet more of you soon!

Hey Rhys, I'm in Launceston too! Small world.

Thanks everyone. I think I've got a bit of reading to do on here before I get stuck into it all :)

Can anyone recommend the best way to go about completing a standard set for the UD 09/10 set. Most of you guys seem into the high end stuff like signature cards etc. I think I'll ease back into it slowly with some basic collecting!

Yeah old Flight 23! I ploughed a whole bunch of pocket money into that joint. Last I recal he moved it all to Hobart but I've got no idea after that.

Actually just going through my old boxes it's probably closter to 15 - 20 years since I bought any cards. Have just unearthed a stack of Hoops, Upper Deck, Topps, Skybox, Fleer, Front Row, Classic Draft Picks from 1990 - 1994. There's even a few NBL Furura cards amongst the lot.

Hey Rhys, I'm in Launceston too! Small world.

Thanks everyone. I think I've got a bit of reading to do on here before I get stuck into it all :)

Can anyone recommend the best way to go about completing a standard set for the UD 09/10 set. Most of you guys seem into the high end stuff like signature cards etc. I think I'll ease back into it slowly with some basic collecting!

drop a thread in the items wantlist forum There would have to be a looot of this base out there.

Back
Top Bottom