NEG his Arse??

Plenty of free ones around mate..do a search (aust only )with google..
Ebay cant keep tabs on all of em...

Mr Kevin Garnett said:
How can I use another email addy? You can't use hotmail/yahoo/gmail etc.

??? :^o ???

That's funny how my Yahoo account works fine with ebay, plus also had the Hotmail connected at one stage.

Any free email account will work fine.

That's funny how my Yahoo account works fine with ebay, plus also had the Hotmail connected at one stage.

Any free email account will work fine.

Really? When I first signed up I tried my hotmail account and I got this error message saying I could only sign up with a "authorised" email account. ie [email protected] or [email protected].

I assumed that was ebay's way of trying to stop people from making fake accounts to shill etc. I'll give it a go.

First ever Ultimate Collection card... and it's creased. Has four big creases surrounding the jersey. I tried scanning it, but it doesn't show very well so no point. It came in a white envelope, and a surrounded by two plastic case things. It seems as if the card was like this before it left his hands not during the post. If it was the post there would have been creases on the back and there wasn't. He didn't state any of this in the auction, so do I have a leg to stand on? [-X :^o

Shit. I knew one day someone would suffer because of this dickhead's shipping methods. PLEASE contact eBay and let them know.

Contact eBay about it. Remind eBay staff that I also complained about him shipping in a plain envelope when his auction stated bubble mailer. Condition of the card should have been stated.

Shihad said:
First ever Ultimate Collection card... and it's creased. Has four big creases surrounding the jersey. I tried scanning it, but it doesn't show very well so no point. It came in a white envelope, and a surrounded by two plastic case things. It seems as if the card was like this before it left his hands not during the post. If it was the post there would have been creases on the back and there wasn't. He didn't state any of this in the auction, so do I have a leg to stand on? [-X :^o

Hey man, 1st off, was the card sent between toploaders, protected?

2nd, what's the auction link?

3rd, do the scans look ok BEFORE you won the auction?

4th, show us a current scan, I know u said they dont come up well, but we can notice it...

I got an UC patch card, and it was creased. The seller refunded me a little as per my request. Pitty the card's creased, but this is not about me.

Help us help u.... he he he

p.s. have u contacted seller????

Ive had a read of his conditions and man in still confused:confused:

CONDITIONS
This auction is opened to International and Australian bidder!!!
However, we only accept bidders with minimum of 5 positive feedback. If you have less than 5, you can email me to find out.

PAYMENT

For Australian bidder:
Payment only in cash, bank cheque or money order. And needs to be paid after 5 days after the auction! Winner must pay the postage and handling!!! Direct deposit to bank account is acceptable prior to arrangement. If Paypal is used as the method of payment by Australian bidders, a surcharge of AUS $0.50 is applied!

For International bidder:
Payment can be made in cash or Paypal. And needs to be paid after 7 days after the auction! Winner must pay the postage and handling!!!

SHIPMENT&HANDLING

For Australian bidder:
Normal mail (not registered) in bubble manner or protective sleeve is AUS $4.50. Registered mail in bubble manner is AUS $9.00. We also do multiple shipment if you won other items from our auction. However, the cost for multiple shipment will be advised by email!

For International bidder:
The cost of shipment is varried and all shipment will be made in bubble manner. We also do multiple shipment if you won other items from our auction. Please contact me by email to find out the exact price before bidding.

Please note: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGE FOR SHIPMENT WITHOUT REGISTERED INSURED MAIL!

Please feel free to send me an email if you have any questions or need any extra details on the cards/items!! Last but not least happy biding and good luck!

Click here to view our other auctions!

EDIT:

Dont worry about my request.

I just emailed the seller about his "bubble manner". It doesnt actually state "Bubble MAILER" anywhere there. So I wanted a definition from them.

Also is it against Ebay Policy to charge surcharge fees for PayPal payments?

I just emailed the seller about his "bubble manner". It doesnt actually state "Bubble MAILER" anywhere there. So I wanted a definition from them.

Most card collector's will think "Bubble Manner" is a typo for "Bubble Mailer".
Thats what I thought he meant when I saw the auction.

The seller said "Bubble Manner" is Bubble wrap wrapped around a Toploader. Which he didnt do! Total BS if you ask me.

Too bad eBay won't do squat.

Next time the ass will auction off a Jordan auto with these conditions:

Card will be send in a sleeve and a toplooder! And when the card arrives damaged with nothing but a sleeve and NO toploader he'll say: "I didn't state toploader. I stated toplooder"

Check this out.

"Bubble manner is wrapping the card with bubble wrap. but still post with normal envelope. i use protective sleeve. if top loader is the same then yes i use them. but for this particular card since it's a single card, i use protective sleeve plus the wrap when i post it. because i have had complaints previously when i send it with bubble wrap only. it's too thin. i have no options otherwise my postage and handling will be very high. most of my transaction don't use paypal as the payment method. i offer other method of payment. thanks for your email.
mikiitem"

He doesnt use top loaders, only penny sleeves... if he used top loaders, and bubble mailers, his postage and handling would be too high.... WHAT THE FUCK....

We need a thread for dodgey Ebay Sellers...

The guy is flat out making excuses. A toploader and Padded Mailer will only cost a couple of dollars max.

Toploader: 20c
Mailer: 80c (cheaper if you buy in bulk)
Stamps: $1

How is that expensive? The guy is SCUM.

Back
Top Bottom