NEG his Arse??

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
Okay here's the lowdown.

I won and paid for a KG jersey card for a couple of dollars on ebay.com.au.
The seller states $2.50 for postage inc bubble mailer etc.
I get the card in a plain white envelope (You all know how much I hate this!)

Card WASN'T damaged but I feel ripped off. Paid $2.50 when it cost him 60c (Pre-paid envelope). Its only $1.90 but still.

I emailed the seller about the overcharge and here's his reponse:

"i have to cover the plastic protector. i've dicovered that single card is better of sent in protective sleeves rather than bubble wrap. my postage has to cover all my expenses not only the envelope. by the way, i state on my condition bubble manner not bubble mailer."

Hhahahha! I had to read the last sentence twice just to make sure I wasn't mis-reading it. So should I neg his arse and risk getting a neg in return?

That reply from the seller didn't make much sense! I wouldn't leave a neg mate -- especially if he hasn't left you positive already.

80-90% of sellers over charge for post by a dollar or more - we have to expect it. If I left every over charging seller negs it would be chaos. Saying that I do hate those white envelopes though. I don't mind so much when it's in a bubble mailer at least. eg Bogut arrived today - I paid US$3, actual cost was $0.80 in a little bubble mailer. I will leave a positive still.

Also , I reckon they should make a padded global priority envelope from the US

"i've dicovered that single card is better of sent in protective sleeves rather than bubble wrap"
yes.. 'better' for his profit margin!

i would prob give him a nuetral, just say the cards arrived fine, but you werent happy with the postage method used:D

Na , dont bother mate..Be satisfied you got your card in good shape for the price you were prepared to pay.
I see your point on postage but if its eating you that much just dont leave feedback unless he does first.
Thats how i got my first negative and man was i pissed...:(
If the card had been damaged...well then thats a different story !!

Bubbly manner maybe.. he packed it with a smile on his face coz he was ripping you off.

Give him a positive Timmy but put a negative comment on it.

"BEWARE! SELLER SENDS CARDS IN WHITE ENVELOPES FOR $2.50 AND HE'S A BUBBLY FELLA!"

:D

NUP tell it as it is. Nuetral and state how it went down. How else is anyone else buying from him supossed to know the real deal if you don't do your eBay duty and call him out on it??? Thats what feedback is for, not protecting your own ass.

I'm sick of these sellers and after a few they will get the idea.

Same thing happened to me not to long ago. I bought 3 x Rodman cards. They arrived in a white envelope, in an old card packet???

I probably would go as far to neg him....but you have to mention it in your feedback.

Cheap Bastards!!!!

Here's another email from the MORON after I threatened him with a NEG and reporting him to eBay.

"bubble manner means in normal envelope but wrap with bubble paper. now since your card is a single card bubble manner will damage the corners of the card. because of this i change it with protective sleeve. that doesn't mean i don't need to spend money to buy the covers mate. do you consider that? i have sent out many single cards with protective sleeve because bubble wrap has damaged the corners previously. by the way is the card in good condition. the main aim for the posting is to reach to your place in good condition as i have it on the photo. you should email me before you decide to bid. because all are detailed on the auction page. Not after you paid and received the items especially when the good is not faulty. i have a template for my auctions and the price of s&h is the same towards the range. try to see other ebay seller you will notice they also have a flat rate for s&h for similar ccategory items."

Moron's eBay name: mikiitem

Neg him and host that email response on a new web page. Put the link in his feedback. This guy is a complete tosser and is all thats wrong with eBay sellers.

Do it Timmy! For all the other buyers that wont be as lucky as you were.

GGGGGrrrrrrrrr LOL Go on.. Take the neg for all of us LOL

Mr Kevin Garnett said:
Here's another email from the MORON after I threatened him with a NEG and reporting him to eBay.

"bubble manner means in normal envelope but wrap with bubble paper. now since your card is a single card bubble manner will damage the corners of the card. because of this i change it with protective sleeve. that doesn't mean i don't need to spend money to buy the covers mate. do you consider that? i have sent out many single cards with protective sleeve because bubble wrap has damaged the corners previously. by the way is the card in good condition. the main aim for the posting is to reach to your place in good condition as i have it on the photo. you should email me before you decide to bid. because all are detailed on the auction page. Not after you paid and received the items especially when the good is not faulty. i have a template for my auctions and the price of s&h is the same towards the range. try to see other ebay seller you will notice they also have a flat rate for s&h for similar ccategory items."

Moron's eBay name: mikiitem

all i have to say is your main picture of alba (on the left) is freakin hot!!!

Neg him and host that email response on a new web page. Put the link in his feedback. This guy is a complete tosser and is all thats wrong with eBay sellers.

Do it Timmy! For all the other buyers that wont be as lucky as you were.

GGGGGrrrrrrrrr LOL Go on.. Take the neg for all of us LOL

Contacted eBay yesterday. He's gonna go dig a hole for himself trying to explain to eBay that "bubble manner" isnt bubble mailer.

Did you pay via Paypal????

If so, then file a claim with them for postage overcharge. I know you used to be able do it.

Wasn't a overseas seller. Damn Aussie seller so I paid him via DD.

all i have to say is your main picture of alba (on the left) is freakin hot!!!

I agreed!

Is $1.90 worth copping a negative feedback over?

I've copped a negative via a positive for retaliation once, I know they'll do it too!!! It's not worth ruining a good rep when you know you can avoid it.

Create a new ID, and neg him that way! Easy done!

Recieved a email from eBay. Fuck they are hopeless. They can't or won't do anything even though they said I should have recieved the card in a Bubble envelope. They say it's between the seller and buyer. BS.

So what they are saying is this.

I can sell a MJ Auto to a eBayer and charge him/her $15 for Registered Post/Insurance and then send it via a 60c envelope and NOTHING can be done about it!

Create a new ID, and neg him that way! Easy done!

PLEASE tell me how to create multiple ID's! Can't use my ihug email address twice so how to you make another ID?

Back
Top Bottom