Need to Raise Paypal! Quicksales! Some as low as $1! Gramama, Frazier, Kukoc added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JYeo10

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
jyknight10
Hi all, looking to sell all these quickly. Need to raise some funds. Pls add $3 flat for shipping to anywhere in the world, UNLESS specified that lot is DLVD. Orders above $30 come with free Registered shipping and tracking. Pm me or lmk here!

$1 Each (Meyers Leonard SOLD)

$2 Each

$3 Each
Nick Collison /249
Corey Joseph /99
Darius Morris /25
Robin Lopez /25
Collison /299

$8 Each

$15 Each

Mr 51 pts Lot $15 DLVD

UTAH JAZZ LOT $30 Dlvd OBO with Registered and tracking

Alec burks select PRIZM auto /199
Alec Burks Select PRIZM JSY auto /199
Alec Burks preferred crown /99
Enes Kanter contenders auto
Enes Kanter absolute auto /249
Enes Kanter GS TRUE RC auto

2011/12 preferred auto Toni Kukoc /25 $30 OBO

Walt Frazier /25 $15

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Nice hit buddy I would redeem it first to see your hit in hand but GLWS hope you get enough to have another big box busting session! :D

Well i would rather send the code to someone directly for them to redeem it instead of redeeming it to myself and then sending it out again. Risk it getting lost in shipping and i would need to pay more for shipping... Haha. Sending codes are free! :D

Well i would rather send the code to someone directly for them to redeem it instead of redeeming it to myself and then sending it out again. Risk it getting lost in shipping and i would need to pay more for shipping... Haha. Sending codes are free! :D

True! ;)

Well, it is worth noting that slam ink has a checklist of 50 cards whereas dunk company only has 25. :)
And the highest numbering for a kobe slam ink auto is /99 whereas for dunk company its /49. So we can definitely see some difference there.
I do agree with you to a certain extent, but man, we talking bout the black mamba here! :D lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom