Need info on NFL

Thanks for the info you've all provided. Just posted the box break on "Box Breaks". Just a point of interset I got 136 of 200 base cards (68%) and 30 of the 100 Rookie base so multiple boxes might not even get me near the Rookie base. Any way I was amazed at the variety and depth of the inserts and getting multiple inserts in some packs. Does create a big risk on those shared box breaks though, more than a few teams not represented in the inserts from this box.

Murray,I have a fair few base spare if you want to let me know what you are short
Thanks Neil, I've actually ordered a base set from the US on ebay. First 200 cards only, got for $20 delivered. But do you have any Rookie base? I got 30 of 100 so still a way to go to fill that lot. Might have to buy more boxes. :D

Murray, I have the following Rookie Base-

Ravens - Bernard Pierce No 248
Colts - Dwayne Allen No 263, Chandler Harnish No 239 & Vick Ballard No 256
Eagles - Vinny Curry No 203, Nick Foles No 232, Bryce Brown No 258, Mychal Kendricks No 268 & Marvin McNutt No 289

Yeah, I'm thinking of ordering a box of Momentum tonight as well as a couple of other cheaper boxes...Would have ordered last night for a weekend break but D&A's shopping cart must have got flooded or something as it was out of action, so Mondau hopefully. Momentum isn't cheap, but the cards look pretty cool with lots of hits in a box... Don't go expecting too many base though - 30 cards in total to a box including hits ! Good luck with yours , it'll be interesting to compare our two boxes if you go with one...

Yeah, I'm thinking of ordering a box of Momentum tonight as well as a couple of other cheaper boxes...Would have ordered last night for a weekend break but D&A's shopping cart must have got flooded or something as it was out of action, so Mondau hopefully. Momentum isn't cheap, but the cards look pretty cool with lots of hits in a box... Don't go expecting too many base though - 30 cards in total to a box including hits ! Good luck with yours , it'll be interesting to compare our two boxes if you go with one...
Had the same problem with Dacardworld site. I was pricing postage for another box of Prestige and a box of Certified, I'll try again later today. Not so keen on the one pack deals even though they've probably got the biggest hits.

OK, just checked out Momentum pix and back to square one. Gunna jump in again for another box (or two) but gotta weigh up price vs. quality vs. hits. Like a kid making a Christmas list!!!

Murray, I have the following Rookie Base-

Ravens - Bernard Pierce No 248
Colts - Dwayne Allen No 263, Chandler Harnish No 239 & Vick Ballard No 256
Eagles - Vinny Curry No 203, Nick Foles No 232, Bryce Brown No 258, Mychal Kendricks No 268 & Marvin McNutt No 289
Thanks Mate, might get another box in the near future so I'll see what I get from that. I'll post up or let you know and we can maybe do some trading.

I am going to go for a box of Panini Gridiron next I think. Chance for hot boxes, really nice range of players and some awesome photography.

I am going to go for a box of Panini Gridiron next I think. Chance for hot boxes, really nice range of players and some awesome photography.
I can't get over the amount of product and the variety across the different releases, and I'm just looking at Panini at the moment. I haven't really looked at Gridiron or Rookies & Stars for instance - and then there's more stuff on pre-sell that's not available yet. Not really familiar with too many names, so are there any that concentrate more on established players rather than rookies?

I can't get over the amount of product and the variety across the different releases, and I'm just looking at Panini at the moment. I haven't really looked at Gridiron or Rookies & Stars for instance - and then there's more stuff on pre-sell that's not available yet. Not really familiar with too many names, so are there any that concentrate more on established players rather than rookies?

Varies, but unfortunately most products seem to be slanted towards rookies...which is a bit of a pity because you end up with hits that are just about worthless if the guy washes out of the league... Products like Elite and Certified are probably slanted more towards stars and veterans than some others, but you'll still find a lot of the hits are rookies....I think their sigs come cheaper !!

Gotta be a pretty big attrition rate with theses rookies, I'd reckon very few go on to become regulars, even fewer would go on to elite level. What about special teams, kickers, punters, coaches, veterans?

Just so you know Panini make the Gridiron and Rookies & Stars sets! All the main different sets of cards are either made by Panini, Topps or Upper Deck (although Upper Deck is all College uniforms). Press Pass and Sage also do some but these again are college uniform stuff.

As for sets with more established guys, Upper Deck have their Legends set and Panini have Timeless Treasures. Although I am not sure these are out with 2012 releases yet.

Yeah I've only been looking at Panini so far, just haven't had a look at the checklists & pix of those two. Thinking Momentum not my go, need more cards (I don't mind base), not sold on the Certified with the mirror thing, surely gunna get another box of Prestige to bolster the collection and maybe now check out some others.

Back
Top Bottom