Need info on NFL

Can tell you D&A's website is back to normal.... I just took a plunge and have a small heap of boxes coming...Will post the results early next week I hope !

Only just cottoned on that all D&A's locations are in NY state, which would explain the outages on their website.

Hope they didn't get hit too bad.

It'll wreak havoc on postal and freight services though.

All seems good, got the notification my parcel has shipped. No tracking yet, but that's not unusual as it can be a bit slow registering in UPS at times...

Looked 'em up, they're in Buffalo in NY State but inland a bit so they should't be too badly affected. The first box I bought arrived within 2 days, could't believe it. Still weighing up my options this time gunna get two boxes.

Yeah, my parcel has left Buffalo, so far seems to undelayed...Think it goes to Kentucky, then Hawaii for a little sun and surf and then on to here from memory....

I have 4 boxes coming (Finest, Prominence, Momentum,Gridiron), so should be able to give you a peek at a few other products that might help you decide...

Just another tip on Panini gents. They make sellers lock in the retail price for 30 days. After 30 days it can go up or down depending on demand.

According to Blowout cards about 70% of product goes down after the 30 days.

Yeah, I think Gridiron was the only one that I didn't get the "Premier" discount on and didn't count towards the D&A gift, so it's likely "locked" at the moment, but I figure I covered any extra I might have paid by the combined shipping etc

Besides, I had to place an order for some new NASCAR product anyway ! :)

Yeah, my parcel has left Buffalo, so far seems to undelayed...Think it goes to Kentucky, then Hawaii for a little sun and surf and then on to here from memory....

I have 4 boxes coming (Finest, Prominence, Momentum,Gridiron), so should be able to give you a peek at a few other products that might help you decide...

Can't wait for your breaks!

Got the bug now, went with another Prestige and a Rookies & Stars. I like the look of the R&S - jumbo patches & swatches and die-cut pennant cards, good stuff.

Probably going to try to get a bit of a collection up to start with, still based on that "set" mentality. I think eventually I'm likely to get drawn towards Broncos cards, already looking at a few jersey cards and inserts on ebay. Thinking it might be easier to expand through trading around here too.

Probably going to try to get a bit of a collection up to start with, still based on that "set" mentality. I think eventually I'm likely to get drawn towards Broncos cards, already looking at a few jersey cards and inserts on ebay. Thinking it might be easier to expand through trading around here too.

You would get a good haul of Broncos cards for the RG3 Auto that's for sure!

Back
Top Bottom