need help locating batting pads with long straps

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
hey guys...

I'm going to be heading into my second season of Women's cricket, unfortunately with a different team, and the pair of batting pads I wore with my team last year was bought by the club fo the club kit... so now I am on th elook out for mens sized pads, but with longer straps than usual, as I have wonderfully large legs to go with the rest of me lol

Anybody know of any that do have longer than normal straps? It was a Kookaburra Rogue pair that I had from a couple of seasons ago I think. Alas now, I am struggling to find something.

Any help would be appreciated. Especially if there are any suggestions of good places to look in Melbourne, as will be there next week.

Cheers fellas!

There was a cricket clearance happening last week in Viking Crt Morrabbin 15-20 mins south of Melbourne.
They have it every year and normally goes for a few weekends from memory. You should find something there at a decent price if its still on.
They do have a website also, maybe a google search might find it.
If you have no luck there you can always try Greg Chappells cricket warehouse on Dudley St in Melbourne CBD not too far from the Queen Victoria Market.
Good luck with your search:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom