Not open for further replies.

bas

OzCardTrader
Real Name
mat
I have a old nba video from 87 called 87 lakers
anyone know if its worth anything?

On a diff note i'm chasing the mailman video

Most of the old vids are being re released onto DVD these days with extras. Its a great vid as it shows snippets of the 86 season and the Lakers heartache :-D

Not a lot of demand for it now though unless someone just wants it as a collectable etc.

thanx mate , yeah was a good one i watched it , it's the year kareem was out and magic took over he got mvp and they won the championship

87 Kareem was out? The last play broke down trying to get Kareem the ball and Magic hit the running baby hook in the garden to seal the series.

not sure 4 how much of the season he was out but he was and magic's scoring average rose by a decent amount

ok i wasn't entirely correct , kareem wasn't out but kareems ppg avg dropped by 5 and magics rose by 5 and he did get mvp so my bad chadjaja

LOL thats ok mate. Kareem was 65 though in 1987 LMAO.

I still can't watch that last game of the series and still get prank calls from my bro yelling "BABY HOOK!"

Lets all re-live that glorious moment shall we :D

BABY HOOK! :p

magicauto.jpg

:crybaby: I guess i shouldn't argue about nba stats after getting 1 correct answer on that thread about nba knowledge a couple of weeks ago , i use to know more but now don't have foxtel therefore been unable to keep up with the nba , oh well atleast i get free golf lol - no offense golf lovers

:smt071 :smt071 :smt071 :smt071 :smt071 :smt071 :smt071 :smt071

Thats OK Im Sure Magic hates this and the three straight NBA MVP's Bird got EVEN when the Lakers won the title too :D

3champs.jpg

That was Magics saving grace as he cost them the 84 title and Kareem led them to the 85 one.

you probably wont get much for that video.. as mentioned, they're all out on dvd.. plus vhs is a thing of the past.. no one really wants them.. sad to say, but you'd get $5 if your lucky... ebay it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom