NBA Live 2007 v's NBA 2K7

i asked EB just the other ady and they didnt have a release....then i asked a diffrent dude and he rekoned december...... but i doubt that it hasnt been that late in years.....last year it came out here before it did in the states (nba live thats is).... i like em both really....but nba live is so much better on xbox 360 than PC...no matter how beefed up graphics card u have.....will be intresting to see what the ingame espn thingy is like....might make live a little better this year.....

I am a 2K man over here. I love the gameplay as it seems to be more realistic than Live's. Ever since 2K5, I never looked back. :p

I can't wait for the new one to come out.

- Hendra

Usually 5 min quarters for me.

Hey, who's got the same beef here that when ya face say the Lakers, Kobe is the one who dropps 40-50 and everyone else fends for themselves, or Miami, and Wade does the 40-50 and the rest get scraps????

Pisses me off. No matter how much I try to defend the "go-to's" they still manage to drop those buckets on me!

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Live 07 is coming out on both Xbox and X360. They couldnt NOT provide them, they'd lose too much $$$....

yeh i have that but most of all with ray allen when i verse the sonics he shoots like 12 from 13 from downtown with a hand in his face 60% of the time

Ai averages bout 40 on me. Some one dropped 62 on me a few weeks back, think it was Kobe or Peja cant remember which one lol.

Pierce - yeh i play a whole season in the span of a full year lol, till i pick up my next copy!!!!

far out talk about time dedication can i get a list of your team or did you just play with a team or fantasy draft?

i go through stages lol, ill play on and off. The season lasts to the next game comes out. My roster is of the same as the current Magic squad.

Roster and rough stat estimates...

C - Darko 5ppg, 2bpg
PF - Dwight 15ppg, 9.5rpg
SF - G.Hill 12ppg, 5rpg, 4apg
SG - Stevenson 15ppg
PG - Nelson 13ppg, 11asp, 2spg

Bench: Battie, Hedo 23ppg off the bench!! :), Dooling, Ariza, Augmon, Garrity & Arroyo.

Minus Stevenson and the new rookies my lineup is bout the same lol.

just editied my previous post with stats and stuff.

im currently 25-19. Ive won 8 out of my last 10. Just won tonight in overtime against the Hawks who are last in the league lol.

The game is smooth. Its up and down different! Much better everything. Visually its more than a step up even though screenshots look similar. The feel of the game is way different. Defense no longer just getting in front of your man. It seems like now you have to know how basketball is played to play this time around. The demo is out on Xbox Live for 360 owners. You can play a 1 5:00 quarter of Mavs vs. Heat. The players movement are realistic. Shaq walks heavy, he plays like Shaq. looks like 2k really got it right.

Back
Top Bottom