NBA Deal Reached - Season to start Dec 25.

Booo...

Said from an investing perspective... Legends have been selling well during the lockout and buying has been cheap because of the 'potential' not being realised.

Kinda pissed at them for letting it go on. Almost feel like ignoring the season and waiting for the next full one. Know that's not very easy.

not sayin anybody's lying. just that i'm concerned some owners/players might vote against the deal? some of the NBA players on Twitter seem to be pretty sure its a done deal though.

Just having a laugh mate. I agree, you'd want to hear some more reports before getting too excited

Yahoo and CBS are reporting that despite some veteran players opposing this new deal, they expect it to be successful with both the owners and the players.

What i found interesting was a list of players who supposedly dont have an out clause to take part in the season:

Kenyon Martin, Wilson Chandler, JR Smith, Sasha Vujacic, Aaron Brooks & Patty Mills won't play in the NBA this season. this is according to Johnny Ledesma on twitter (retweeted by Woj).

The other point is that the Mavs will receive their rings on opening night.....against the Heat....love it!!!

Whooo! Finally! I hope this is the real deal! Now do NBA guys over seas like Dwill and such come back?

Saw this gif on real GM......hilarious that Karl Stefanovic is on a thread about the NBA lockout....WTF?

170OO.gif

hahahaha!

Cheers
Matt

so glad this is over!! like a burden has been lifted...still feel though for the loyal fans, and i have lost a lot of respect in all of this for nba, the US is in a terrible financial state and they are squabling over billions in revenue splitting! pretty distastful and i wish the fans could in some way retaliate and show them how pathetic all this was...

I'm trying to not get too excited until it has all been ratified, but for the time being.................. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kick::kick::kick::kick:

Whooo! Finally! I hope this is the real deal! Now do NBA guys over seas like Dwill and such come back?

Yeah. DWill has an out clause to come back, I believe the only players that won't be back are the ones in China (half the nuggets team almost LOL)

Yeah will be interesting to see what happens with the schedule??

Also this means we get 2011-2012 cards this year!!! Yeeww!!!

Relax..... it'll only be Panini! :p

Very happy for this news ... Heard It on the radio while I was driving home last night at 4am ... I heard 66 game season, Begins Christmas day ... I love It ... Bet you Durant will be MVP ... Watch It happen.

here's an excellent list of players playing overseas
HoopsHype - NBA Lockout

According to that list these players have no opt out clause:
David Andersen
Hilton Armstrong
Wilson Chandler
Jon Diebler
Joey Dorsey
Chris Douglas Roberts
Dan Gadzuric
Pooh Jeter
Acie Law