6th. D-West

Finally got myself a centre! lol.
G. Arenas
G. Pierce
F. J-Ho
F. J-Smoove
C. Dalembert
6th. D-West

I like Dalembert...but he has let me down in fantasy far too many times! And I figured another season of 'I have a stress fracture in my foot, but SHOULD be ok for start of training camp' was too much like the past for me...

Last time they said that sort of thing slowly it got pushed back to him returning in January and playing 20 odd games for the season only cause 'he's a slow healer'. :mad: Ahhh makes me mad still! haha

Praps that is also why they signed Calvin Booth? As reassurance...Good Luck for you!

My team so far

Lebron James
Lamar Odom
Andre Iguodala
Baron Davis
Zach Randolph

I've tried a different tactic this year, instead of going for pure talent I thought I'd try guys who get close to triple doubles to fill my stats. Lets see how it works?

My team so far

Lebron James
Lamar Odom
Andre Iguodala
Baron Davis
Zach Randolph

I've tried a different tactic this year, instead of going for pure talent I thought I'd try guys who get close to triple doubles to fill my stats. Lets see how it works?

I've been going for players based on both last years point totals, as well as competition for positions and such on their team.

Good choice Moses! Mo Williams is going to go great agin this year. No Charlie Bell = no PG competition

Ooooo, i had Curry last year and he was hit and miss! More of a hit actually, but he absolutely kills you on the turnovers stat!

Ooooo, i had Curry last year and he was hit and miss! More of a hit actually, but he absolutely kills you on the turnovers stat!

If I'm right, this doesn;t count stats, but turns all stats gathered into points? So don;t really care! haha But yes in head to head scoring on Yahoo he would suck ass.

Back
Top Bottom