Team jvalles69 (Ja$e)
Moses (Mose)
Team ozziew (Dream34)
Team whereiswally78 (whereiswally78)
Team aussiewill (wjrwebber)
magpie8 (andrew3134)
Team scottsophie (scottsophie)
Team Ryanm2117 (Ryanm2117)

I have put every team name down on paper and will draw from a cap in a few minutes. Good luck to all.

First drawn name will receive the 12th pick for round 1, Second name drawn will receive the 11th pick and so on.
Just wanted to be different :p
Then we do each consecutive round flipping the order as per usual in a fantasy draft.

Please don't reply until all names have been drawn, I would appreciate it.

INFO FOR THE DRAFT:
I'll start the Draft thread on Saturday 8th September, 8:00 a.m. aussie eastern time (Friday 7th, 6:00 p.m. canadian eastern time).
I will open a new thread in the 'Fantasy' section again for everyone to place a reply in sequential order for their picks. Some advice;
1, Make an excel document to record each teams order and picks. It will make it a lot easier for yourself to keep track.
2, Please only post if it's your turn to pick, no need to reply telling other people it's their turn, I can PM them for that if need be. We do have 50-odd days before the season starts.
3, Think, type, click o.k. to post, in that order. I wouldn't like to see edited posts as it can cause problems.

PICK # 1:

The Truth! how'd I get 2 entries? LOL! just kiddin'!

Ja$e! gets it for Team "jvalles69"

Will re-order the draft in the league right now. Don't forget to PM me about the live draft "offline" draft info about time availability.

Back
Top Bottom