NBA Betting (24/11)

Prototype

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan
got a bet down again today
It's a Line Double
I've got Spurs by 5 over Golden State, and the Raptors to come at least within 11 of the LA Clippers
the bet is paying $3.45 - 1

let's hope Toronto doesn't collapse on me!

I like it!
The Spurs are spanking Golden State
And Tornto are beating the Clips at the end of the 3rd!
Looking good mate :)

good thing you didnt back the NJ Nets this time. They're crap without Carter and Kidd's shooting is feral (almost had a triple double though.. 11pts 11 assists and 7 rebounds)..

Lost to the Kings. :(

i was considering doing a treble and backing the kings too, but that didnt give me the advantage of the huge margin for error for the Raptors and the healthy cut for the spurs. i felt the nets/kings was too close to call

well i only put down 5 (that's all i ever really bet, just makes the game more interesting when you've your predictions riding on a certain outcome. especially when u can't actually watch most games).

the ticket will pay out a bit over $17 for around $12 actual profit (less if you include my failed nets/warriors bet the other day!)

TWolves beat Cavs!! But talk about LeBron aye! THAT GUY IS A BEAST!!! 13-29 fgs, 6-11 threes, finishing with 38 pts! KG was superb too with 10-14 fgs and 11 boards.

Centrebet had a 4.00+ on a TWolves win too.

todays $4 NBA centrebet multi

NBA Wednesday 30/11 - LA CLIPPERS at CLEVELAND CAVALIERS - Head To Head - LA CLIPPERS Line +8.0 1.91
NBA Wednesday 30/11 - MIAMI HEAT at ATLANTA HAWKS - Head To Head - MIAMI HEAT Line -6.0 1.91
NBA Wednesday 30/11 - DETROIT PISTONS at NEW JERSEY NETS - Head To Head - DETROIT PISTONS Line -3.5 1.91
NBA Wednesday 30/11 - PHILADELPHIA 76ERS at BOSTON CELTICS - Head To Head - BOSTON CELTICS Line -2.0 1.91
NBA Wednesday 30/11 - INDIANA PACERS at PHOENIX SUNS - Head To Head - PHOENIX SUNS Line -2.0 1.91
=25.42/1 Effective Price
:lol:

another $4 multi

Usually reserve investing (throwing my money away) on some form of football as I know so much about AFL and soccer but for some reason don't win very often. :x I know little in comparison about the NBA and maybe that is a good thing when it comes to a punt? more than likely not, but we'll see... This dreamer is goin for 2 in a row! :p

NBA Friday 2/12 - CHICAGO BULLS at BOSTON CELTICS - Head To Head -BOSTON CELTICS Line -2.0 1.91
NBA Friday 2/12 - PHILADELPHIA 76ERS at NEW ORLEANS HORNETS - Head To Head - PHILADELPHIA 76ERS Line -3.0 1.91
NBA Friday 2/12 - MIAMI HEAT at SACRAMENTO KINGS - Head To Head - MIAMI HEAT Line +3.5 1.91
NBA Friday 2/12 - CLEVELAND CAVALIERS at SEATTLE SUPERSONICS - Head To Head - CLEVELAND CAVALIERS Line -3.0 1.91
NBA Friday 2/12 - TORONTO RAPTORS at ATLANTA HAWKS - Head To Head - ATLANTA HAWKS Line -3.5 1.91
25.42/1

Line betting is a headstart for a team by a certain margin, usually one team is minus and one is plus...

Second up effort was not even close so no tips Kidd. :(

I almost won $92 yday but Cavs got smashed badly by Clippers it wasn't funny. it was $92-$1 and I got everything except a +4.5 line for the Cavs. Damn LeBron disappointed me! Hehe.

What are your bets today justdabest?

Here's my first "big" win. :)

mojo.jpg

Now I'll stop making those crazy impossible bets and stay ahead. :)

Nice work on that line multi Kidd :wink:

might put down a multi for later 2day, seeing I wasn't even close last time... a tip anyone?? :lol:

I already put one down... centrebet is damn nasty with their line bets.

Here are mine:

NBA Tuesday 6/12 - TORONTO RAPTORS at WASHINGTON WIZARDS - Head To Head - WASHINGTON WIZARDS Win

NBA Tuesday 6/12 - NEW ORLEANS HORNETS at MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES - Head To Head - MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES Win

NBA Tuesday 6/12 - BOSTON CELTICS at HOUSTON ROCKETS - Head To Head - BOSTON CELTICS Line +6.5

NBA Tuesday 6/12 - ATLANTA HAWKS at DENVER NUGGETS - Head To Head - DENVER NUGGETS Win

NBA Tuesday 6/12 - PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS at PHOENIX SUNS - Head To Head - PHOENIX SUNS Win

NBA Tuesday 6/12 - NEW YORK KNICKS at SEATTLE SUPERSONICS - Head To Head - SEATTLE SUPERSONICS Win

Pays $4.58 :lol: The line bets were bad.. -10 and the likes on the sure winners. Didn't wanna risk it.

Safe multi-bet tip:

NBA Tuesday 6/12 - DALLAS MAVERICKS at INDIANA PACERS - Head To Head - DALLAS MAVERICKS Points +3.5

NBA Tuesday 6/12 - TORONTO RAPTORS at WASHINGTON WIZARDS - Head To Head - WASHINGTON WIZARDS Win

NBA Tuesday 6/12 - NEW ORLEANS HORNETS at MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES - Head To Head - MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES Win

NBA Tuesday 6/12 - ATLANTA HAWKS at DENVER NUGGETS - Head To Head - DENVER NUGGETS Win

NBA Tuesday 6/12 - PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS at PHOENIX SUNS - Head To Head - PHOENIX SUNS Win

Paying $3.55.

there's a chance that at least one of the 5 games would be an upset win, especially Indiana Pacers.
I'd have thought it would pay more than $3.55 but good luck with it.
you been picking em pretty well lately :D

Pete- hence the +3.5 ont he Mavs. :D

If they lose that one to the Pacers, Scotty will be getting some fine choice words from us. :D

Back
Top Bottom